Status
Not open for further replies.
That can be done in the shop:
14dfcd742a57f4.png

Options are:

I don't believe that's possible at this time, though you can look in the templates for the dropdown and see if I set the default there instead of in the code :)

You could open the template DragonByte Tech: vBShop Templates/dbtech_vbshop_shop and look for and remove the following two lines

PHP:
<option value="10"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 10"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>10</option>

<option value="25"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 25"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>25</option>

I don't believe that's possible at this time, though you can look in the templates for the dropdown and see if I set the default there instead of in the code :)

LOL I cant find anywhere in the xml or templates where 25 is set to default

Open the template DragonByte Tech: vBShop Templates/dbtech_vbshop_shop and replace the whole thing with this:

HTML:
<div id="content_container">
    <div id="content">
        <h2 class="blockhead">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_shop_list}</h2>
        <div class="blockbody settings_form_border">
            <div class="blockrow" style="position:relative; width:98%; overflow-x:auto; white-space:nowrap;">
                {vb:raw shops}
            </div>
        </div>
        <br />
        <h2 class="blockhead" id="shopname">{vb:raw shop.title}</h2>
        <div class="blockbody settings_form_border">
            <div class="blockrow">
                <div align="right">
                    {vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_sort_by}: <a name="default" style="cursor:pointer;">{vb:rawphrase default}</a> /  <a name="title" style="cursor:pointer;">{vb:rawphrase title}</a> / <a name="popularity" style="cursor:pointer;">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_popularity}</a> / <a name="price" style="cursor:pointer;">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_price}</a><br />
                    {vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_results_per_page}: 
                    <select name="perpage">
                        <option value="50"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 50"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>50</option>
                        <option value="100"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 100"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>100</option>
                        <option value="150"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 150"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>150</option>
                        <option value="200"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 200"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>200</option>
                        <option value="250"<vb:if condition="$perpage == 250"> selected="selected"</vb:if>>250</option>
                    </select>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="blockrow" id="shopcontent">
                {vb:raw HTML}
            </div>
        </div>        
    </div>
</div>
<div id="sidebar_container">
    <ul id="sidebar">
        <li>
        <div class="block smaller">
            <div class="blocksubhead"><span class="blocktitle">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_your_cart}</span></div>

<div class="blockbody floatcontainer">
                <ul class="blockrow" id="cartitems">
                    {vb:raw cartitems}
                </ul>

<!--        
                <ul class="blockrow">
                <li class="floatcontainer">
                    <div class="cart_recent">
                        <div><span class="shade">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_bulk_purchase_discount}:</span><span style="float:right;"><span id="discount">{vb:raw discount}</span>%</span></div>
                    </div>
                </li>
                </ul>
-->        
                <ul class="blockrow">
                <li class="floatcontainer">
                    <div class="cart_recent">
                        <div><span class="shade">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_total_price}:</span><span style="float:right;" id="totalprice">{vb:raw totalprice}</span></div>
                        <div style="font-weight:bold; margin-top:4px;">» <a href="vbshop.php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}do=shop&action=checkout">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_view_cart_checkout}</a></div>
                    </div>
                </li>
                </ul>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="underblock"></div>
        </li>        
    </ul>
</div>

<div class="ajaxprogress" id="ajaxprogress">
    <div style="font-weight: bold;" id="progresstitle"></div><br />
    <div id="progresscontent"></div>
</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    vbphrase['dbtech_vbshop_switching_shop'] = "{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_switching_shop}";
    vbphrase['dbtech_vbshop_switching_shop_descr'] = "{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_switching_shop_descr}";
    vbphrase['dbtech_vbshop_sorting_items'] = "{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_sorting_items}";
    vbphrase['dbtech_vbshop_sorting_items_descr'] = "{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_sorting_items_descr}";
    vbphrase['dbtech_vbshop_buying_item'] = "{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_buying_item}";
    vbphrase['dbtech_vbshop_buying_item_descr'] = "{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_buying_item_descr}";
// -->
</script>
It can no longer show 25 as defaut since the code for selection is not there in this edit.

this is extremely weird, I replaced the template with your code and it still does not work. Default is selected on 50 but its showing as 25. I try switching to 70 and back 50 and it works.

The default is hardcoded in the php, I'll look into making it changeable in a future version :)

Change this line:
PHP:
        $perpage = (!$vbulletin->GPC['perpage']) ? 25 : $vbulletin->GPC['perpage'];
in /dbtech/vbshop/actions/shop.php :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings