Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get temp admin access to look at this issue, as well as the other issue you are having? Thanks!

EDIT: I went ahead and signed up, so either upgrade my permissions temporarily, or send over temp admin info.

Last edited:
Can I get temp admin access to look at this issue, as well as the other issue you are having? Thanks!

Sure. I will PM login details now. Please note that I disabled the product completely in the Product manager, and reverted the smiley number setting also. Thanks for the support!

Ok, your ACP issue is because you have the full path listed for all of the smilies (except for the hearts one) instead of just the path after the forum URL. So, if you removed "http://creativx.net/forums/" from all of the smilies, you won't have that issue.

You could possibly run a query to the database to change them all. That would be the quickest.

Well, I did have a go at that, but with all the smileys having different names I wasn't sure how to go about it. I wanted to change/delete the link from the table, but my MySQL skills are sloppy at best! :(

What might be the easiest way, assuming you use phpMyAdmin, would be to go to the smilie table and export it as a CSV file. Save it to your computer, and then open it in Excel, or even a text editor. Do a FIND and REPLACE on the path you need to fix, and apply it to all items found, then save the CSV with a different file name. Go back to phpMyAdmin and import the edited CSV file into the smilie table. This should be any easy fix for your problem without having to do any SQL queries. And, if something doesn't work right, you can always import the unedited CSV file and get back to the way your forum was. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBEditorTabs

vBulletin 4.1.4+ vBulletin 4.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back