Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica

Customer
Ok so i decided to upgrade from latest 2.1.9 to 3.0.0 beta and on postbit in post the users myself dont see the levels and the rewards and achievement no more how is this possible where did it go can you tell me how it can show again.

Try flushing any cache system like vB Optimise you may be running, this isn't a bug in vBAA though.

Try flushing any cache system like vB Optimise you may be running, this isn't a bug in vBAA though.

i dont have vBOptimise can you check for me please?

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

i went into my profile where shows points achievements promotions trophies all that stuff is there but its not showing in post all i did was upgraded it i knew i should of left 2.1.9 i just dont get it why isnt showing.

---------- Post added at 17:53 ---------- Previous post was at 17:38 ----------

Guess i am going to have to revert back to 2.1.9 since i cannot get this to show Thanks anyway.

---------- Post added at 18:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

So is someone here going to help me do i have to go back 2.1.9 version would be nice if someone can tell me what i need to do.

You can wait till Fillip H. is able to answer the thread, he will get to it as soon as he has a chance.

Since it is indeed the same issue I'll close this thread and post in the other one, since that has more useful information that'll help me out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.