Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm trying to track it down. It appears its having to do with the change in plugins in order for the template version to work. Back at the 1.0.0 release, I was using a hook for parse_templates, and had the file. The hook was removed in 1.0.1, but the file most likely remained (unless a person manually deleted it). In 2.0.0, parse_templates is being used again, therefore overwriting the old parse_templates file and causing this issue. What makes no sense though, it that file hasn't been called by anything since 1.0.0, so it shouldn't matter. I will continue to look into it and update as I track down the issue.

---------- Post added at 08:57 ---------- Previous post was at 00:21 ----------

It looks like I have it sorted out, so now I just need to repackage it and upload the hotfix. Here is what I have determined...

I need to add a control to allow the use of vBSlider anywhere as an option for ONLY the CMS. So, if you want to have the slider inside the header, or under the navbar, etc. (templates that are shared across the CMS and Forum), then you will need to ENABLE this option and remove the widget. If the option is DISABLED, the widget will work on the CMS, yet you will still be able to place the slider in any template that just affects the FORUM (showthread, etc.). This should fix all the issues. Again, sorry for not catching this before the product was released. :( I'll update the thread once the hotfix is available.

---------- Post added at 09:27 ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 ----------

Hotfix is now available for download. You'll need to upload files again, as well as import the product again. Let me know if you continue to have problems.

i just downloaded it 10 minutes ago and to go on the CMS page :(

(i just downloaded it from my account, dont know if the hotfix is a different file?)

ok i downloaded it at vbulletin.org and now it is working.
BUT.... werer is the option to put the copyrights to the footer?
i had the payed versioen because that messed up my slider and now is the option no longer there???
Now my page looks like this: screen-capture.jpg
Also the "gray" overlay with the tekst overlaps the whole image, the previeus version only overlaped the top 50%

I really dont like this update at all.
I going to delete and restall the previeus version, hope that works .

The version at vb.org is the LITE version, and the ability to move the copyright is only in the PRO version. Same thing goes with the content location. I'm assuming before you had the content selected to come from the TOP, whereas the free version comes from the LEFT side. Since you have it in that small space, the width coming from the left most likely covers the entire slider.

ok i downloaded it at vbulletin.org and now it is working.
BUT.... werer is the option to put the copyrights to the footer?
i had the payed versioen because that messed up my slider and now is the option no longer there???
Now my page looks like this: View attachment 2062
Also the "gray" overlay with the tekst overlaps the whole image, the previeus version only overlaped the top 50%

I really dont like this update at all.
I going to delete and restall the previeus version, hope that works .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings