Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpotato

Customer
On my own blog entry, I click on like/thank button on comment of other users but it does not work. For other users blogs it works OK.

Please be more specific than "it does not work". If it doesn't produce the expected result, please state what does happen.

Also, please try checking Firefox' error console for any JS errors.

When I click on thank/like buttons for comments other users made on my own blog entry, it produces nothing but I did not see any error message. However I still can like/thank for comments on entries of other users. I have tried for all browsers I have IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari...

How can I checking Firefox' error console for any JS errors?

When I click on thank/like buttons for comments other users made on my own blog entry, it produces nothing but I did not see any error message. However I still can like/thank for comments on entries of other users. I have tried for all browsers I have IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari...

How can I checking Firefox' error console for any JS errors?

Are you see the comments on your blog entry?
Also if it's your blog, it's by design not to see the Like/Thanks button on your own blog or post.
It appears to be working if you can Like/Thank for comments on entries of other users.

In regards to the Firefox error console.
Firefox --> Web Developer --> Error Console --> Errors

View attachment 3262

Last edited:
First, I can thank/like on both blog posts and comments of other users's entries. However, on my own blog's entries, certainly I cannot see thank/like buttons on my posts and comments but when other users made a comment I can see the thank/like button on the comment. When I click thank/like, nothing happen. The thank/like button does not work but I don't see any error message.
Thanks,

I see some errors related to the blog entry:

Timestamp: 9/9/2012 9:15:11 AM
Warning: Error in parsing value for 'background'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www......./entry.php?84-.....!
Line: 53
Warning: Error in parsing value for 'display'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www......./entry.php?84-.......!
Line: 63
Warning: Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped.
Source File:
Line: 70
Warning: Error in parsing value for 'top'. Declaration dropped.
Source File:
Line: 144
Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration.
Source File:
Line: 152

Hey, thanks for the clarifications and I do apologise for the significant delay in getting back to you - the past couple of days have been and still are quite mental around here :(

I think I have enough information to begin testing as soon as possible, I'll get back to you if I need more information / need your help in replicating it on your site :)

Hey, sorry for the delay :(

I was able to confirm and fix this issue, and I've applied a hotfix to the latest release. If you re-download the latest version and re-upload /dbtech/thanks_pro/hooks/blog_entry_complete.php it should work for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.