Status
Not open for further replies.

sven

Customer
Hello,

Since the upgrade of the forum version 4.1.8 --> 4.1.9 the scores dun get saved anymore. Upgrading the Arcade to 1.1.0 didn´t fix the problem.

Maybe you have a fix for me :D

Many Tanks!

sven

Hello Darkwaltz4,

It´s
[snip]
sven

---------- Post added 19th December 2011 at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was 17th December 2011 at 09:36 ----------

Any news on this maybe ?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get security token missing error, i have the same problem.

But it happened to me when upgrading from 4.1.5 to 4.1.8

The htaccess appears to be fine.

If anyone is having trouble with scores, please PM me an admin login and ftp and I will get to the bottom of it.

Ok... Then at least admin login with product access?

---------- Post added at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:09 ----------

There are MANY causes to scores not working, and if they were working before but stopped from a vbulletin upgrade, I unfortunately dont know the reason for that yet without getting a closer look on someone who is affected (not any of the sites i currently test with have this issue). Also, there is a decent chance that you have a unique issue that is more server related rather than a bug, and what fixes one of you is not the fix for the others, but ill post what I find once I can figure anything out with someone else.

Sven - your arcade is working fine.

However, you only set the arcade permissions to Play for your staff usergroups (which includes admin). If you want scores to be saved from those sessions, the access needs to be set to Score.
The specific behaviors of each level of access are explained if you click Edit on the permission.

---------- Post added at 09:48 ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 ----------

@Jeremiah Thom can you check your permissions too?

Snafu it sounds like you have a different issue

I don't think they did, but looks like you only have scores on one game, so you probably tested it out after install, set the permissions to Play instead of Score, and never tried it again or noticed until after you upgraded.

Yeah, i pretty much had same problem, but i fixed my permissions, i must say, them permissions are a bit weird to understand.

Darkwaltz4, I have noted that my cookies are missing these parameters (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv).

This may be the cause of the problem?

appear in all forums except in mine :(, I do not know because they have gone or how I can re-add.

It only means you arent using google analytics on your site - completely unrelated to vbarcade, and vbulletin itself too.

if you checked your permissions, pm me an admin login with arcade access and i will take a look around for you

I Pm'd ya with all my server info and accounts I setup for you. I have the same issue....but it's even stranger - I installed 20 or so games - tried them all, 3 submitted scores - the rest didn't. These proArcade, v3, and Mochi...so it makes no sense to me. Maybe we can work on my server and try to find out the root causes since others can't give access.....I'm fine be'n a tester.

Thanks for the help! Can't wait to see what the issue really is......

Status
Not open for further replies.