Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

since last fix (see here http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f105/fatal-error-arcade_admin-php-10745/) in the gambling hall are no more stored points, so I think that it might be connected with this fix (?). My members have already written and drawn attention.

I myself have since the last fix made ​​no change on the forum, cause I'm been away for two days. I have now tried even with about 50 different games and there are actually saved no points and highscores.

I hope you find a solution, as a game room without scoring system makes no sense.

Thanks for help.

This issue would be in the front-end, not connected to the AdminCP.

Are those games imported from a 3rd party provider like Mochi?

no,

all imported from ibproarcafe and all worked up until yesterday and I have nothing changed, no other mod or plugin or anything else.

no,

all imported from ibproarcade and all worked up until yesterday and I have nothing changed, no other mod or plugin or anything else.

Hello,

I would just want a little more help. Now I get dozens of private messages in which the members are complaining about the lack of storage points. Some even tell me that they will not extend their VIP status, the problem should not be solved as soon as possible.

I lose revenue! A brief question and then nothing, it can not be. So I do not know if will ever find a solution, or if no interest in adding a help.

I like to give an admin access to the forum and the server, so that you can watch the whole thing.

Since I have removed the old arcade already complete, I can not go back to these times evenly. Finally, over 4000 games are not even just reinstalled. Also, I must earn money and have not infinite time to again ibProArcade install from scratch.

Sorry, but I am a little angry, and it's really not my way to express myself in this way, because I really like your program, otherwise I would have certainly not purchased within a short time, four different licenses. vBarcade brings me to despair, however slowly.

But I hope so still that you will find a solution to the problem and everything dissolves into thin air.

Here are the current reasons why scores might not be submitting on your site:
  • The permissions for you and that game have not been set to Score (as opposed to Play or Record)
  • The game has been set to not accept local scoring
  • The game has been set to the wrong scoring system
  • Your game session has not submitted the score
  • Your .htaccess file has not been altered correctly (usually indicated by errors during product import)
  • Your arcade is set to archive your non-best scores, and that was not your best score
  • Your site is behind a server password prompt
  • Mochi: you do not have your publisher id or secret filled in
  • Mochi: you are running the arcade from localhost
ALMOST ALWAYS is it the first bullet, check that first, the next two are USUALLY set automatically, MOST games will have a well-informed score submission time (though I've seen games that send without telling you, and some that don't actually send despite claiming it), the fifth bullet will usually throw installer errors/messages, and the sixth bullet should at least show some scores from somewhere being saved. Usually games can't post through your password prompt, and especially not if you are using mochi, which sends scores from their remote servers without your forum session.

Do only specific games, or specific scoring systems, or all games not save scoring for yourself, specific usergroups, or everyone?

Check all that our and report back with your findings. If none of the above works the issue will be troubleshot further.

All this can not be the problem. everything worked until I got the last fix! Since then no more scores will be saved.

That I have just mentioned in the first contribution already.

I myself have made ​​no other changes since then. Neither at the arcade or anywhere else.

I realize you have not made any changes other than the fix, I am simply pointing out some things for you to check till Fillip H. checks on his fix he did and see if that is the cause. :)

Unfortunately I could not be able to assist on that, either Fillip H. or Darkwaltz4 would have to be able to do that, they are the devs currently supporting the mod, I don't know enough about the inner workings to be able to much other than check what I suggested.

Can you please post the results of the checklist Ozzy posted? It would be a lot quicker if you double-checked those items first :)

•The permissions for you and that game have not been set to Score (as opposed to Play or Record)
No, the permissions are correct
•The game has been set to not accept local scoring
No, all scores are set to save
•The game has been set to the wrong scoring System
No
•Your game session has not submitted the score
No
•Your .htaccess file has not been altered correctly (usually indicated by errors during product import)
No
•Your arcade is set to archive your non-best scores, and that was not your best score
No
•Your site is behind a server password prompt
No
•Mochi: you do not have your publisher id or secret filled in
•Mochi: you are running the arcade from localhost
I have only the games that I'm imported from ibpproarcade, no others!

The last scores that are submitted is from 05.03.2013.

The days before all the scores have been entered correctly. This I wrote something like that. Why now the question comes to the settings surprised me but then a little.

It all happened, now also works for everything except the save of the achieved points.

friendly words I feel so slow a little ridiculed. here things are in demand, which is more than obsolete. Finally, the whole thing running a few days without any problem.

So if any settings or would have been htaccess problems there, it would probably not work from beginning to.

so I wonder if this will ever read what I wrote. otherwise probably would not ask some of this happened. nevertheless I answered 8 minutes later. Once again hours later not get a response on it.

Furthermore, I have been offered twice to give you admin and server access. A view here would then have been enough to see that it's not an attitude problem.

Generally speaking, on-site access is the last resort - if we can fix it by checking settings with the customer we'll opt for that first :)

There's also another problem: I am not the developer of this modification, Darkwaltz4 is, but he's very very busy with his day job - I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to find the problem. So while I'm happy for you to send me your server details, I cannot guarantee that I can solve it.

If I can't solve it, I'll have to beg your patience until Darkwaltz4 will have the time to look into it.

good morning,

I have in the last night the whole again completely reinstalled. a simple import of produkt.xml was not successful, so I have everything installed from scratch again.

Now the points and highscores also be entered again. I would still say that I by the help of your website so far was'm more than disappointed.

Since I had already uninstalled ibProArcade, I now had over 4000 games in categories and install new lane. this has cost me the whole night. if it was the lite version, I would have to now expressed not at all more, but it was the paid version, while I expect better support.

I here now in addition hours overtime for the gambling hall has had to invest itself is not. Whole purpose of a commodity for which you have paid

I hope that any future problems emerging with a larger that careful on your part to be treated.

Now have a nice Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings