Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, not a bug, but I don't know, how to post my error.

I have now been classified all games in categories and assign rights. Here are allowed to see all of all games, even guests. The games that can be played only by Vips, I have also provided it with the appropriate rights.

Now I wanted to create additional rights, but now I get the following error message and I can see no right or awarded:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in .../.../.../admincp/arcade_admin.php on line 720

All games are there and can be played, but I can see no more rights or forgiven. Any idea?

thanks for help.

I've uploaded a potential hotfix for this issue. Please try re-downloading v2.0.1 and re-uploading /admincp/arcade_admin.php.

Yes,

now I can see the right-system, but one error is shown me again:

Warnung: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/admincp/arcade_admin.php (Zeile 751)

Ups,

I think since this change was uploaded any points can be saved. My members have written to me that the day before yesterday no points can be saved.

I've even tried it today at about 50 games and it's probably really true that no points will be saved. Thus the sense of the arcade is of course there.

I'll close this thread since the original issue has been resolved and a new thread was started for that issue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings