Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich_Princess

Customer
hey there I am getting this error when installing on 4.0.4.... Please help and thank you for your time in advance! Heres the message...

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1269) : eval()'d code on line 188

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: usercp_nav_posttemplate in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3957

Last edited:
Hey,

Could you please check that you have all of the mods files uploaded and in the correct positions. This error indicates that required files are missing.

The file should be located in the following place:

{PATH TO YOUR FORUM FOLDER}/dbtech/posttemplates/hooks/

Thanks.

Hmm, seems I read the error message wrong last night (it was late!). As the others said it is probably version issues! Sorry :)

UPDATE: Program successfully installed. It was the wrong version as you guys said. I am not seeing how to add categories tho.. Any suggestions on what im missing? Thanks again everyone for all your help!

In post templates (within the usercp) you should see a text input box and an Add Category button, fill in the box with the title and click Add Category :) You'll need to make sure your usergroup has permissions to use PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back