Status
Not open for further replies.

racersimage

Customer
Warning: strtr() [function.strtr]: error when I first visit my site.

When I load up my site I get this across the top of my page. After some browsing it goes away.

Warning: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array in [path]/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 1351

Warning: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array in [path]/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 1351

Last edited:
I had to re-upload the current version to get rid of the error. This replaced whatever changes that were made when you were working on my site.

Thought I'd let you know. Thank you for all of your help!

Last edited:
I re-uploaded the changed file, as I had made some additional changes. Let me know if this happens again and if so, please do not undo it before I have had a chance to debug it. Thanks :)

Ok, the very first time I visit the site on any browser I am getting it.

What's the process for resetting your browser to make this appear again?

All I have to do is close out of the page for a bit and open it back up. Always when I first visit using IE and Chrome so far. Then once I navigate a bit it goes away but always comes back once I re-open the page after a few minute.

Two errors now.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in [path]/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 1340

More info. Diecast CraZy - View Single Post - Forum updates

This member also cleared their cache, cookies, history, and rebooted. This was using Firefox.

63905d1388332940-forum-updates-diecast-pics.jpg

I can't seem to get this to appear on your site, but I made further changes that may fix this for good.

Now getting this on first load.

Warning: preg_split() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 6230

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 6232

Someone else reported this.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/nascartr/public_html/community/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 1340

All I have to do is load the forum home page Diecast CraZy

Click that link and you should see.

Someone else posted....

I'm seeing the home page error in Opera 18, Chrome 31 and IE 11.

I see no PHP errors of any description on that page, nor do I if I clear browsing data in IE :(

All I can do is try to make refinements blindly while you tell me if there's further reports.

Ok, whatever might have been changed is looking ok, testing right now but at first load on Chrome and IE I see no error.

All my testing is looking good, tried IE, Opera, Firefox, and Chrome and at first load I see no errors myself. Others are reporting that the homepage error is gone too.

Sounds good, I made a final small revision to ensure that it doesn't run more code than it needs to, hopefully it's all good now :)

Just opened back up a fresh page of Diecast CraZy and get this.

Warning: preg_split() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 6251

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 6253

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back