Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of vBShout Pro - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for vBShout Pro on your server.

If you have a licence for vBShout Pro, please edit its URL and point it to your site so that our piracy tracker gets updated. If you do not, please remove any stolen DBTech files from your server.

In addition, we notice that you are not displaying copyright notices, but have not found any Branding Free licences attached to your account. If you have a licence for the Branding Free, please edit its URL and point it to your site so that our piracy tracker gets updated. If you do not, please re-instate the copyright notices on your site.

We will be unable to provide support until these issues have been solved :)

Regards,

Hello,
Sorry for the such long non response, I'm looking at resolving the "Pro Shoutbox" issue today.
Regards the "Branding Free" they are shown but under our Footer bar, look a little closer :)

I hope the above is to your satisfaction

The Issue with the duplicated header was due to a Jquery Conflict, which I resolved.

Hello,
Sorry for the such long non response, I'm looking at resolving the "Pro Shoutbox" issue today.
Regards the "Branding Free" they are shown but under our Footer bar, look a little closer :)

I hope the above is to your satisfaction

The Issue with the duplicated header was due to a Jquery Conflict, which I resolved.

Hi there,

The copyright information is not actually visible on your site - you have a toolbar of sorts at the bottom that may be obscuring it? Unfortunately hiding the copyright information is against our Terms & Conditions for obvious reasons and we would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving the matter :)

Regards,

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Tabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating