Status
Not open for further replies.

Miihawk

How can I make the status's that show on postbit italicized, centered, and a different color?

** I'm new to vBulletin, I hope that postbit means that little area on the left side of this current post where my name and avatar is ??

How can I make the status's that show on postbit italicized, centered, and a different color?

** I'm new to vBulletin, I hope that postbit means that little area on the left side of this current post where my name and avatar is ??

In order to do that you would need to edit your DragonByte Tech: User Status & Moods Templates/dbtech_status_postbit

Find this bit of code:

Code:
<div id="dbtech_status_statustext{vb:var post.postid}" style="display:inline;">
            <vb:if condition="$post['dbtech_status_status']">
                {vb:raw vboptions.dbtech_status_prefix} {vb:raw post.dbtech_status_status}
            <vb:else />
                {vb:raw vboptions.dbtech_status_default}

And change it to this:

Code:
<span style='color: [COLOR=#ff0000]red[/COLOR]'><center><I><div id="dbtech_status_statustext{vb:var post.postid}" style="display:inline;">
                {vb:raw vboptions.dbtech_status_prefix} {vb:raw post.dbtech_status_status}
                {vb:raw vboptions.dbtech_status_default}</center></I></span>

Now where you see the red portion of the edited code you can change that to any color you wish.

I would also like the status to be italic (as above). But I would like it to be italic after the prefix. So it's like....

Code:
Is [i]eating a sandwich[/i]

How do I do this?

Thank you in advance. :)

Edit:

I also have a problem... I moved the postbit template hook above the user title (so that the status is directly underneath the username) but when I make it italic (like in the above post) it now also makes the rest of the postbit italic??? The /I doesn't seem to work? Please help Thank you!

Last edited:
Try this:

Code:
<span style='color: red'><center><div id="dbtech_status_statustext{vb:var post.postid}" style="display:inline;">
                {vb:raw vboptions.dbtech_status_prefix} <I>{vb:raw post.dbtech_status_status}</I>
                {vb:raw vboptions.dbtech_status_default}</center></span>

I don't know if it will work with the hook moved though, let me know.

Ok last question! Well... for now :p

In the sidebar block how do I make it so that the text for statuses is regular, and not bold or italic?

Ok last question! Well... for now :p

In the sidebar block how do I make it so that the text for statuses is regular, and not bold or italic?

Styles & Templates --> Search in Templates
Code:
dbtech_status_block_latest

Find:

Code:
italic; font-weight: bold;

then comment out...this way if you change your mind it's an easy fix. :cool:

Code:
<vb:comment>the stuff you do not want</vb:comment>

Code:
<p style="font-style: <vb:comment>italic; font-weight: bold;</vb:comment>">{vb:raw stat.status}</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy User Status & Moods

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back