Status
Not open for further replies.

GT123

when i upload the upload folder to forum root then browse the plugin then click import but it said /home/infini22/public_html/dbtech/usertag/includes/class_install.php appears to be missing! may some one help me please?

Hi there,

Your site has actually been on our piracy system since Sep 17th when an unlicensed copy of Advanced Post Thanks/Like pro was uploaded to your server. I just checked your files manually and confirmed that it is indeed still there.

Please remove ALL dragonbyte technologies files from your server immediately - pro or lite. Infinity Game Hacking - The Front Page no longer has the right to use any DragonByte Technologies product.

It is possible a DMCA notification has already been filed with your host regarding this, in which case they may remove the files themselves. If a notification has not yet been filed one will be filed shortly if any DragonByte Technologies copyrighted work remains on the server.

If you feel this is an error and the software which was uploaded is licensed please PM myself with the username of the purchaser and the PayPal date of transaction and purchaser email address.

We appreciate your cooperation in this.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating