Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.

I have the Gameroom addon installed that is on vbulletin.org. It uses a cash-like currency called Game Cash and it is located in the user table. I entered that in the configuration and it shows the proper amount on the display pages for each user.

Now, I have created decks and everything else. When I go to purchase a deck that I have the Gameroom cash for, it just takes about a minute or two and then I get directed to a blank page.

Any idea on what could be going on here?

Thanks!

Hey Deceptor. Did not setup the numbers...that would be the problem.

Also, how do you setup default number of cards for folks? Is it possible or do they just need to purchase a starter deck type thing?

They'll need to purchase a starter pack, no default cards yet unfortunately.

As for random cards, it is random yes but you can allocate % as to which types of cards have a better chance of being given to the user. If you want to be completely open just set them all to 100% (maximum is 1000%), that way each level has a near-equal chance. I say near-equal because the system will go through each type in ascending order (based on display order of card types), so level 1/2/3/etc... have a higher chance (being encountered first) than level 10 even if all %'s are the same, this allows a progressive difficulty against chances :)

Let me know if you need any further help, enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back