Status
Not open for further replies.

Freekoid

Customer
Why is there no option in criteria manager for album or attachment or attachment views yet there is a table in dbtech_vbactivy_points ??

And also lastvisit

Thanks

Because they were complex to implement and there haven't been an abundance of requests to support them yet. No harm in being future proof, though.

Excellent answer.

If I dump 100 points into the table attachmentviews will the total of my points go up by 100 as vbactivity will still read this table and include it in its total?

I don't believe it will, that table is only a cache for usage on the profiles. The actual total points is based on the points log entries, which will currently only add entries for those types it's able to read any points from.
In short, until those are activated and integration is completed, changing the _points table won't do anything except change the profile display.

Hmmm, so your saying I cant cheat the system,

For example, If im to run a contest and set my Activity Points Target to 1000.

Will this start from zero or what points the user already has?

Once they have won their award, I would give them 1000 points too, but as there is no feature back end I would add it to one of the tables in myphpadmin.

But now your saying this wont work?

It will start from zero I believe.

There's no support for giving points as prizes at this point in time, only Awards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.