Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Former Developer
Customer
I was wondering how you guys like the new admin interface in the ACP versus the traditional left pane menu.

Multiple choice.

Cool, thanks for the feed back. :) When new stuff like this is tested, it is a good idea to get feedback to see where to go from there. ;)

Cool, thanks for the feed back. :) When new stuff like this is tested, it is a good idea to get feedback to see where to go from there. ;)

I think more addons should have such panel, makes editing a breeze.
I know a third party plugin (vBFoster) is using the same approach.

It is something I will be looking into in the near future for DBT products, but shhh it's a secret, only people in the closed beta will see this post. :D

just gave my vote ;)

just 1 thing... (in my opinion):
DragonByte Tech: vBDonate - PayPal - Payment Settings
Go Back To The vBDonate DashBoard
the "Go Back To The vBDonate DashBoard" should be better visible... It should spring out...

another possibility (but I'm not sure in how far it is possible...):
at the bottom, where you have the buttons "Save" & "Reset", a third button that "Save" the changes & gets you to the vBDonate Dashboard again (instead of the same settings page)....

EDIT: Ozzy47 , maybe with a kind of image? (for that "Go Back To The vBDonate Dashboard")
(I just edited this post because I didn't want to add an extra post, for something I forgot to add in the first place... Also because you already answered before, I Mentioned you, to let you know I edited this post ;) )

Last edited:
the "Go Back To The vBDonate DashBoard" should be better visible... It should spring out...

I will see if I can do something with that.

another possibility (but I'm not sure in how far it is possible...):
at the bottom, where you have the buttons "Save" & "Reset", a third button that "Save" the changes & gets you to the vBDonate Dashboard again (instead of the same settings page)....

That I don't believe is possible, as those menu's are built by vBulletin, but I will look into it to see if it's possible.

Valcav how's this look?
vbd_go_dash.png

As far as a "third button that "Save" the changes & gets you to the vBDonate Dashboard again", I don't think that will happen. As far as I can tell that would require a complete re-write of all the menus into custom menus, and that is way to much to just add a button. Besides the fact as a Admin, when I click on save I like to look at the settings again to see if I put it in right. Also if this was somethin front end for users it would be more likely to be added as it would be used more often, but for settings in the back end, it is not like it it messed with hundreds or thousands times a day.

Last edited:
Valcav how's this look?
View attachment 2412

As far as a "third button that "Save" the changes & gets you to the vBDonate Dashboard again", I don't think that will happen. As far as I can tell that would require a complete re-write of all the menus into custom menus, and that is way to much to just add a button. Besides the fact as a Admin, when I click on save I like to look at the settings again to see if I put it in right. Also if this was somethin front end for users it would be more likely to be added as it would be used more often, but for settings in the back end, it is not like it it messed with hundreds or thousands times a day.

That just looks awesome!!!
And I actually check it also again after submitting.

Sent from *** using Tapatalk

I will do that in the next release, I was just testing something out with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back