Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got wiped out. Had to put in a fresh install of vb went from 4.1.12 to 4.2.1 and used a backup to restore the forum. I have vbactivity plus thanks and vbshop which were installed and running fine prior to the loss. I re-uploaded all files for these programs and re-installed them through the plugins and products area. The programs appear to be running fine but they will not load up the admin controls within the admincp. The options screens are there, but the other controls that were present on the left hand side of the control panel will no longer show when uploading

So your config.php file looks like this?

Code:
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]//    ****** SUPER ADMINISTRATORS ******[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]      //    The users specified below will have permission to access the administrator permissions[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]      //    page, which controls the permissions of other administrators[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]$config['SpecialUsers']['superadministrators'] = '1';
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Assuming your userid is 1

So your config.php file looks like this?

Code:
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]//    ****** SUPER ADMINISTRATORS ******[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]      //    The users specified below will have permission to access the administrator permissions[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]      //    page, which controls the permissions of other administrators[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]$config['SpecialUsers']['superadministrators'] = '1';
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Assuming your userid is 1

Correct, that is all good, but as mentioned above I checked my permissions in the admincp which is normally set to all and noticed that those programs were not checked.

Another issue popped up. trying to upload the default data (activity-export) and getting the following error messge

A required field called typeid is missing or has an invalid value

Status
Not open for further replies.