Status
Not open for further replies.

Mv.c9

Customer
Why there are question marks in the postbit ? last time it was empty now it looks a bit weird.

any ideas ?

Because that's the default image for items that have no icon :)

No No, you misunderstood. I mean I buy one item, AND ONE ITEM ONLY. and it appears on my postbit, but then (sincei set the limit to 4 items to show on postbit) i get the other 3 to be questionmarks, and they point to NOTHING, no item or anything like that.

If you look at my postbit display in this post, you'll see I only have one item - this is not an issue I've been able to replicate in any of my testing environments :(

No No, you misunderstood. I mean I buy one item, AND ONE ITEM ONLY. and it appears on my postbit, but then (sincei set the limit to 4 items to show on postbit) i get the other 3 to be questionmarks, and they point to NOTHING, no item or anything like that.

Can you post a screenshot, I look at your forum, and look at one of your posts, and I see 1 item in your postbit, and no question marks.

this is only happening to me, not other members by far, i guess the problem lies in perhaps previews items ? but i deleted them, so its a bit weird.

in the screen i get the other 3 question marks when i am enable 4. i will remove it because it looks weird. but you have a screenshot, so you know how it looks.

Attachments

• 75-1-1307014084.png
    75-1-1307014084.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 20
this is only happening to me, not other members by far, i guess the problem lies in perhaps previews items ? but i deleted them, so its a bit weird.

in the screen i get the other 3 question marks when i am enable 4. i will remove it because it looks weird. but you have a screenshot, so you know how it looks.

The question marks are shop items which do not have an image associated with them.

The question marks are shop items which do not have an image associated with them.

Come on! are you questioning my intelligence ? i know sometimes we have some clueless users but believe me, im not one of them. the thing is that I have only 1 item.

I SUSPECT the error comes from previous items from the old shop, I deleted them all, but somehow they are still there. Indexes link to old cat_slots perhaps ?

Attachments

• 75-1-1307014084.png
    75-1-1307014084.png
    623.4 KB · Views: 1
I have checked your site in FF4 and IE9 and can not see the question marks.

14decb621a2377.png

Last edited:
I have checked your site in FF4 and IE9 and can not see the question marks.

because I remove them as soon as I take the screen, let me know when your on and I will enable it so you can check it out, i cant really risk the bad layout even for a second. but sorry if im turning into a pain (or sound a bit rude), i was just stolen of my members in one week by a corrupt system of internet-mafia and have almost lost everything, so thats why im a little steamy. You have no idea how it feels when your visits perday drop from 5000 to 1900 just because an a$$-hole with alot of money steals you rightful place with money, and just because he can.

Last edited:
I would suspect, that by deleting the item, without selling it back, or removing it first, is the cause, just like before when ya deleted the user, and had issues with downloads.

In phpmyadmin, go to user, choose your user name and click edit, then scroll down to dbtech_vbshop_purchase and paste what is in that box, should look something like this:

Code:
a:2:{i:6;a:11:{s:10:"purchaseid";s:1:"6";s:6:"userid";s:1:"1";s:5:"buyer";s:1:"1";s:7:"feature";s:4:"item";s:9:"featureid";s:1:"2";s:8:"dateline";s:10:"1307404462";s:6:"shopid";s:1:"1";s:6:"active";s:1:"1";s:13:"configuration";N;s:7:"message";N;s:6:"hidden";s:1:"0";}i:5;a:11:{s:10:"purchaseid";s:1:"5";s:6:"userid";s:1:"1";s:5:"buyer";s:1:"1";s:7:"feature";s:4:"item";s:9:"featureid";s:1:"1";s:8:"dateline";s:10:"1306585739";s:6:"shopid";s:1:"1";s:6:"active";s:1:"1";s:13:"configuration";s:36:"a:1:{i:1;s:18:"Test the configure";}";s:7:"message";N;s:6:"hidden";s:1:"0";}}

Last edited:
Try running this:
Code:
UPDATE user SET dbtech_vbshop_purchase = NULL

It should then rebuild the purchase cache the next time a page like postbit is loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.