Status
Not open for further replies.

honie

I have been looking over the products and it looks like VBShop has a lot of the features I am looking for. I am wondering though, if there is an option in the pro or lite version for the shop/gifted items to display in the members signature in their posts instead of in the post bit?

Thank you!

Not currently, no, but future versions will improve upon the display aspects of the modification :)

How about buying an item called signature to use it.

What I mean is in order to USE a signature. You have to buy it in the store with points. AND, then only can you use a signature.

I know vBPlaza has this feature still.

Random old thread hijacking ftw =p

This is possible, but there's a vB issue where it will reset permissions for signatures making them nigh unusable. It's best if you setup 2 usergroups with different permissions and use it to buy a usergroup change instead :)

1.JPG

i want move line
sr about english lang so bad xD

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 4
I believe what he is asking is how to add a fieldset around the Gil. Like so:
fieldset_points.png

If that's what you want, in order to do that open the template, dbtech_vbshop_postbit_stats and change the contents there to the following:
For vB 4.X
Code:
<vb:if condition="!($bbuserinfo['dbtech_vbshop_settings'] & 4)">
	<fieldset style="border:{vb:stylevar tabslight_border}; padding:6px; margin:6px;">
		<legend style="font-size:{vb:stylevar small_fontSize};">[COLOR="#FF0000"]Points[/COLOR]</legend>
			<dt>{vb:raw currency.title}</dt> 
			<dd>{vb:raw currency.points}</dd>
	</fieldset>
</vb:if>

For vB 3.x
Code:
<if condition="!($bbuserinfo['dbtech_vbshop_settings'] & 4)">
	<div>
		<fieldset class="fieldset">
			<legend>[COLOR="#FF0000"]Points[/COLOR]</legend>
			{$currency[title]}: {$currency[points]}
		</fieldset>	
	</div>
</if>

You can change the word Points to what ever text you wish.

Last edited:
Well if it is not for the trophies then it is impossible for us to tell you where to adjust the fieldset, as it could be in any number of places. Each modification uses their own fieldset, as does vBulletin, and they are all coded differently.

Again, that is from the trophies fieldset, each fieldset has it's own code and has to be done in it's respective template.

Without a exact picture of what you are trying to do it's impossible to tell you what to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.