Status
Not open for further replies.

catfish_pete

Customer
Hello, we've just set up VB Shop Pro with VB Credits II Deluxe Pro. I'm having a few problems, but it's probably down to my inexperience.

1. I think I've integrated the currency correctly: was it as simple as typing in the currency name?

2. Should I have disabled the points accumulation in the VB Shop settings?

3. I set up a test user and manually gave them 10 units of currency in VB Credits, but it's not showing up in the Wallet in VB Shop. Points that have been earned are showing up in the Wallet. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. We need to be able to manually give members currency sometimes, like when they win competitions.

4. When I click on the visit shop button/link in the VBShop main page, it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

5. How do I style the stock / insufficient funds button? I'm not sure which template it is.

6. How do I style the shop bit so it doesn't have a horizontal scroll bar? I'm sure there's a setting somewhere, but I can't find it.

7. How do I style the Your Cart box? I've found the CSS, I think - should I overwrite it there or in additional.css?

8. If I mark something as Giftable, should it not be marked Unique (i.e. can only be bought once)?

9. What is the difference between Icon and Shop icon in Item Management? Which displays where?

10. Can each user, if given permission to do so, only create one custom shop? And where do they get to create and manage their own shop - is it in the Admin Control Panel, too?

The test user is andreaseetesting/testing, if you want to try it out.

Last edited:
1. You need to set the currency table and currency field to be the same as in vBCredits. For instance, the default vBCredits currency is user table and credits field.

2. If you use vBCredits currencies, yes.

3. See #1

4. That's because you're already in the shop.

5. _itembit template I believe, if it's not there then it's hardcoded.

6. You can't, that will happen on narrow width skins due to the sidebar.

7. dbtech_vbshop.css

8. No, unless you want to disallow buying multiple copies.

9. Shop icon displays in the shop. Normal icon displays in postbit.

10. Only one custom shop, they manage it from the front-end side menu in vbshop.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back