Question Send Shop Image In PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestrafung

Customer
I'm using the vbShop as a makeshift ecommerce of sorts by using the custom item with custom fields for name and address. So far everything is working well but I have one last thing I'd like to change and am having trouble. Does anyone know how I might include the shop image in the purchase or config PM? I tried modifying the items/custom.php but it just spits out the code as is instead of rendering the HTML. I've included a small screenshot as an example. I'd appreciate any assistance with this.

Attachments

• PM-example.jpg
    PM-example.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
I feel like such an idiot now. I've spent almost an entire day trying to get HTML and PHP to display an image when I just needed to use BBCODE. Consider this resolved. If anyone else is interested here's the code to include an image at the bottom of the configure PM for a custom item (keep in mind I modified other parts of the system to use larger images as detail and thumbnail images on the store front).

edit dbtech/vbshop/items/custom.php Line 117:
Code:
implode("\n", $values)

to:
Code:
implode("\n", $values).'[HR][/HR][img]/dbtech/vbshop/images/'.$this->config['shopicon'].'[/img]'

Attachments

• image-added-to-config.jpg
    image-added-to-config.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update