• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Customer
Hey guys,
Got the shop set up and testing it out. At this time i see the item display postbit only allows me to show it below post count. I would like to move this into the signature section because I plan to use larger icons and they will not fit.

I used to use Ishop and have attached a photo of my old layout I am trying to duplicate..

Is there a code i can move from below the post and into the footer of postbit. In ishop it was $post[invrow]

Thanks for any advise and help.

Attachments

• ishop.jpg
    ishop.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 6
You can un-tick "Items Display Style: Postbit" and then use
Code:
{vb:raw vbshop_postbit.item}
to move the display :)

Thank you,
I ended up changing the hook location to the sig and that worked as well! One more question... can i rename the Items to Lanyard? It is a phrase? or in a template? If i only want to rename it in the display what template would I edit?

Also can i tell the shop how many items to use in a row and when to start another row?

Thanks again,
Ryan

Yeah, it is a phrase. Search for <legend> in vBShop templates, I don't remember the specific template.

You can't set multiple rows, no. You'd have to limit the maximum width of the fieldset, I think.

Can you set maximum amount of items shown? Or maximum amount of items a person can have at one time. I dont want people getting 20-30 items and clogging up the forums?

Thanks again for a fast reply!

Made a donation for your help too :)

Last edited:
You can set maximum items to be displayed in the postbit on the same page you un-tick the settings above, DragonByte Tech: vBShop - Item Settings in the vBOptions menu :)

Awesome. Last questions (for now) i promise.. Can users re-arrange the order of the items?

BTW i dont need the pro version but I am buying it just to support you guys! Fantastic support! Thank You!

That's not currently possible, however in the Pro version users can tick a "Hidden" box in their Inventory for items they don't want displayed on the postbit. That accomplishes at least part of what you want :)

Wherever you want in the postbit or postbit_legacy template :)

As the OP's question has been resolved I'll close this thread, we generally prefer people to create their own support thread for requesting support. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back