Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
Here are a couple of Warning on the new 3.0.0b3 on the CMS

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]: in_array() [[URL="http://www.runningmastery.com/function.in-array"]function.in-array[/URL]]: Wrong datatype for second argument in [B][path]/dbtech/vbslider/actions/widget.php[/B] on line [B]116[/B]

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]: implode() [[URL="http://www.runningmastery.com/function.implode"]function.implode[/URL]]: Invalid arguments passed in [B][path]/dbtech/vbslider/actions/widget.php[/B] on line [B]116[/B]

In the settings for the CMS, try selecting "All Categories" for the CMS category option. It should default to that, but I just want to see if that is what is causing the issue...

Selecting "All Categories" worked
It was not highlighted / set to default.

New CMS issue but will posted it separate :)

I might have made a mistake but almost all of mine said all except one but when I enabled it and went to the website I had tons of scrambled code filling the page up!

Code:
Warning: fopen([path]/dbtech/vbslider/images/externalimages/thread-14074.jpg) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/vbslider/actions/widget.php on line 422

Warning: curl_setopt(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in [path]/dbtech/vbslider/actions/widget.php on line 426
ÿØÿàJFIFÿþ;CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90 ÿÛC     ÿÛC    ÿÀ7�"ÿÄ ÿĵ}!1AQa"q2�‘¡#B±ÁRÑð$3br‚ %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyzƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚáâãäåæçèéêñòóôõö÷øùúÿÄ ÿĵw!1AQaq"2�B‘¡±Á #3RðbrÑ $4á%ñ&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚâãäåæçèéêòóôõö÷øùúÿÚ?üëjŒ÷©¨ßå*`�“Dn=*6ùjWlTdÕØÑ{Óz~}é�óV¦ˆiïQ‘Ry¨KÑ¡¢ß-FM9Ûu'—š[ìlDôsÚžÈ!8éB‡rî0ÆM&ͽiÏ-"åºS´JÔvüR‡È¤ÙëR"ⵊd'½0§£U–¨Èô¦à†¤E‡´íÜ{Ô«¦”ÛÖŽF‡q›³Ö—pô©6¥ò‡°§ÊÅr-ß/Þ 6O0ZD#>”µ¹CöOXNê7²÷&�7�JÖÈ�CÊ42„nñÚ<îÕ>:sCq@®K½Ñx hPÃ-Þ¡nëR/µBi•kh¶�”ÔF"jê4qÀw}óUUòsNQŠ±)±ØÜÓæn3Rýêw ¼ÔòÝr ß-þZµH‚$‹-–—²t°l²5j7|Ô‡Ž´ª¼PS°1NíÅFõ¥¬Ná·íQµêEMÔ¯ÇJ®]åz)δÚçh ¤^´ƒ*:Š(«¹£4¤RTÔ3T,Õ1ïP°æ³ŠgŽ†šn3Ú»¯…ÿ|añ§T½Ó¼£�bòÎ<ñ‰ã‹ddàÈFyô¯GØ+ã²}ï?þmøåh¬Ž¸Òœ•â�Ÿ�zˆãšú`�Ž¯ÓÀ�ëÿ!_þ9LØ'ãª>ÃàgÝéý¥iÿÇiÜÑQ©ü¬ùåê6¯ uOØO㦕c-äß壘%ÞVÖâÞáñì‰!'èx]Í„¶w2ÛÝE%½Ä,RHfB®Œ òô*æØn.)y^´¬™^¦¬Èž•Ðøᇋ>)êçKð�‡ïüC~ƒ|‘ÙB\F¾®Ý{’+¡EAϱÈãmÊ×·xƒö-øÛá�&MNóáö¤ö‘�Ïö9"¹‘ýs�Ëþ•âÏǹ]J2’¬ÁuˆÙìlâãº*>Ä÷¦nÍKåï¤ÚˆrOJÕ”™Sô«qÚ;·šö?þǼ{ E®h¿µ)ô©×|-·š§¡A+¡ ö8Á®#Æ>ñ/à vMÅ: ÷‡õXÆóm �ÊvqÙ×ÜdWEÁ¿y“R3Jö9ϲ…?9¨Üžà{Sg“|Ùnim*g¿¹ŠÞÚn.&`‘A —yôG$ý+¥µ‘œbØß´!û«PK&[å¯}Ð?a�~$Óâ¼µøm¨ÛÁ(Þ¿ošW#þ¹Ë qøŠÐoø'§í�~È1ÿQ;?þ;XJ¢z\ÝR—cæÿ�ÅŒzšúA¿àžŸ´uðàÎÏÿŽÔðïÏ�Nå?áùÀèÚ�˜ÿÚµ•âú•ìçØùÏÊô5JúHÁ=?hm˜Ü\uhæ™÷"cŠ*ÚžG̓SBžd 1 ¨Ó»!²«Þ¤„në]Nƒà�WÆwñé¾ÑïõýMºZi¶¯q&=p€ñï^»¦ÿÁ?~?jvËqûËt8ùo/-¡ÉäS©c%v8^kD|û¹S5¿ôÂÿÁ:?hœøëÿK?þ;SCÿßøøØÀ½yÿ��¯ÿ©uÙ•ìäº.†Á¥vËq_TCÿÔøöã'ÀØÿ¸�Ÿÿ«ÿÍøõ°ŸøB:zjv¹ÿÑ•—K\9_cäælÒíÚ¹¯Rø§û7øûàÝÂÅâÿjZ˜vÅ5Ì?¹�ú$£(^g%£Äø#š»2n1^˜þÕè_> ø·âö·•ámó[Ôo0ÙÅ»bÿ}ÏDä�^§ñöøÁðßÃòë:Ç‚ïWN…|ɧ´’;‘ú¸‰ÉÜð*¯uayŸ7ÀàTm&ê³}a-œÛqZ:…5]Åmgm-Äò°Hã…»“Ð9&“mè-LSȦ±Å}Uá¯ø'/ÆßéÑÞGà{ËX¤_·Í³ãýÉ0üEl?üãoüÛñÊ–¼Æ¯ØøïŠ8¯±#ÿ‚a|mù”‡þm¿øåX�þ {ñ©úøMþâ6ßür£—Ì*{3ã\Qšû?þuñ¯·…Sÿ6ßür¼kã×ì«ãŸÙàé¿ð˜èãJþÒ=®Ûˆ§óxßþ*Î1¸uõ£–ÝE¯Tx¥QH¡×šš^õÖ~‡Œ�«?àŸ'ñ‡…üwâÉüàq㛹tÈÒ{c©ÅcöxüÞ$ß 9çŒ û¢_‹?%‚$Ùó¿÷Å~nþÊ_´Ùý˜¼I¯ê©áøüEý«g§”÷gò¶É¿vv>}1_PÃÙ\�ƒáœ/‘‘ÿ“ÇþB§Èç²=ºáN 2“_/øÑ1|Tøã¼ýŸ1ÆÏ›ÆüE'ü-oŽŸ?³öþGÝñ}˜Áÿ¾+ËþÿÁC|Sñ£Çzo…|5ðš�JúNµ—òíâ~Y‘ äŸÀrE}wñGâ6‡ðsÁZ‡Šü.ñˆUÉ�ù ï‘é_iþÓÿ dø«û?øÃÃö¹þÕk¶ØÈη�6,Ç|`~5Êy6ÿµÿì]»bµßŠ¼>AQÿ,ïã�Š\E\JVwZ„£Ìœ^§áâeÛù×Ò¿ðOß„ú?Å_ÚKLƒ^¶Ž÷JѬæÖd²˜f;‰"(#G¨Ý |wÙŽõóˆŠKIe‚xÌW±I#q†V~WÙðJ��ûJj±ž¿ð�]t?ôÚ ë’^ͳˤ¿z‘÷�Ç�ÚfãáG‹-ü=¢øQñÞ£�/ˆµ1au¿Ø´Ø¤òÞ@6Lƒû±Ž+7ö“ø9¡~Ù³�®¥áÉ ¼ÔþÄ5�êÝÊgìäõAòÙÀ=ªûÁÿÿhƒc†øg)+ŽüL†A•ð^/øg�º¿Á»ÌÅàÿùÞ ðC“ò@ùÍæœû÷ˆ= õ®5¥šÜõ[æº{l~0]£ÙM,3Å$7±ŽXä\:08 ŽÄ_°ß°ÿì“¡~Íßí¼yâè-bñ*õ‰¿½Ô¯ðFµ)¿ÊG=ø‰ë?þëž&ð¤¹6šæ·ª[éõsþ¶(dŒgŽ1Zÿ·|?ÛøYàû¬¾�âŸiZV© ÿËŶ^CДLý+µý§~3]þÎÿ -õÝÁ·þ2½’ö-:ßIÓ (çs”G(¨‘ã�Ô�R*Øzë©ç|gøøeÃ;Ç¿Cæøcâ¨Þo4ð?ïÜõù”¼7kõþá‰áŸŠ›“ï^iøoûg=oSàg.øˆ÷¯Ù¦¶ý¨¿i÷w%×WÑÓØÿ¡Ý+óöûÿ“Áø�ÆÛaÿÒh«õöu³�?iÏÚvVB<Í_IÇ¡ÿA5ù‘û|Ø2þ×ß‹®Ä7°ÿé4TaÓs·‘¶%¯gó>x0³�Äú[ö8ýŒ5�Úk[¸Ôõ &Ñü¦J#¼Ô#¾»—ƒö{|ñ¿eùêHå_¼ wñ#ź…4ˆ÷jZÅäVp³}Ô28úçð¯ÛOÚèÿ²7ìû§é~ÒEüº|péZ–£çÔ/ä8Bøê]É‘ÏÖºqÙÚ1Ýœx{JòžÈãuoüýŒ|7cáûK8´7»]–z‰nnµMQú°~òBHûîqïT-þ?ü`×Õ.<=û7뫦c“Ä:õ®›4ƒ×Ê ”úìþ|ÑþèÚ·Ä߈úž*ñö¶ëþ-Ôˆ+h1ͽ¿üó‰>à Éü…yçÄŸø(çÃ*á¼~%ð²Ãâ Qµ6±ÿ„zöëì—fNnvä!àŒã!ýF+ÏQsz+ž‹«µv7Sãǘ³#þÏP¢’ÏãK’ÏR·�f¯á/À<èÔô`::zH�8éÅ~PþÙß²+üø°¶zg�?†55k½2iF]cÎ=Ú3´g¸({×ê?íc‚üeð×âM²ýžãMÖâÒu+„ཅÖc`ç¸G(Fzf³ÿm�„G⯅¼¶ðù·6¾ µ¶n>ä."‘¿°þéIFK³2©(¾è‹öEøg¢þβþ›©ÜÛ-¥ÍƘuífåS÷’f3 Sßä�P}k±ø9ñÝþ)ëw:F§á‹¯_¾™µe ÕÂOö» ‰ 'Ë÷L¡éº©þÕ—bÛàä^ÓöÅqâkû/["¶6¬²øúF¯T>%Çkðßã�ÁÝ~Û0i×B \|À.Ù#l§þÚGY¤¤œžîÿ�£n-%²·â~kÿÁAÿgK‡´ÒhvBÓHÖ¡MNÞ—䈳‘ƒÌB@ì÷¯ìgû'øsömøuoâ¯ÛZ¯‹î,þ×{uŒi�”ɉ û¸}º“‘ÐV§íUð’/‰¾ êßΊ wì—§û°mûG?øãþZÿµv²šõŸ�>+¾"x1|' ‘-të+=M5+ÍJáºEQ ýMAÆŠW�‹‚ÓÃnÿ4iâ+h'Çûqàì>ÕåÚ·‰á$ý¶ôû;ÆûD~ðq¿±ˆò‘\ÏsåÉ ßØÍr´Ÿíâ?ƒ~)ÓôMáî*â÷¹´w6þ`‚<»�)äü¤žzKÝíù—É-[–Ÿ×‘ïüqø§lwÁ¸›ž(¶ÿâ+óãþ {ñCÅ6—Àéâ/ƒÌ1^ý—f*÷ÚA1oÿVÌ`uëšè®?à¡þ;™6ÂŽÖŸù¼Û�ôŸé_'~ÔŸ´Õ×íwáô»ðïü#’è‚æÚL¥ÌŽ™òñM;=õ÷“8®_‰¿ëÐðs÷©(¢™ÌuR§ËUÙ>jÑX|ÖÚ:Ö†�§ö¥¤w<Âò!öªTî®xqŸCœ1:ñÍt^ðN«ã_éú>�g.¡¨ßÌ°[Û@2òÈOž*?ì¹oui,*ƒL<݉°d¿<�;æ¿^?a_Øêßà'…ÓÆ>-·‰7èÒü<ý¤>|Lƒ÷v‰›ÁzÛŽžUÇï-\ý&¯¨*'G’\½É§[ÚEK³?-?oO„Çá_í=âÛk{q™¬Hºå˜Q�åÜ|îÒQ ü+Ó¿à“�‘ûLê¬ÊäYº#þÿÛ×ÑÿðV/‚Rø‡Áñå…±{½áôËͼ·“7Ï?I�ûi^5ÿ¥ð•í¿íª\\Åå§ü#·#ñóà*ÔT¨9*òb>ȸM¿ðP[@¿"ÿ±“ÿNbºÿÚgàÍßƆžV�qýŸã�ÜG*øgPSƒü<¢ýÉc=¹”ɼ4Çöâ·¾cáëAŸoíq]]×Äëmö‚³øu¨˜áMWEMGN›¦ùÒYD±ª¢¸ÿq½k�•énÇj«Sîr? ¼KáïÚÇàv›©jšy‰å¹ˆêZa—MÕ-%GxýAŽXÁìëX_·Ÿü;Úçâ€çÿ mj>‡ö|ý Ž¿Ø<ñâ854û±Ùk@b+�@'!ÿkšÝý«tk{¯xwmñ®� ú‰ø«Œ=øÛfD«{Žû£Â¿à*öÏ7ì¹i„ùÿá'´?‡•q_˜ÿ²MƒÍûNü+ÀÈ_ØÿÒ¿[à¦Úü$³…½¢¡w:õ«€=|¹Æ¿>dÿ„š†…ûAü>¾¹Ó®£Š=zÑįÙÄ£¾+»‡s¡)úž~"º�tŸ‘÷÷íó{†¬> ø†ö9ä²Ñü}ap-!óf1ǤìOã8è*ú~Þ_ î4ŽâC/?*~eÿÁCþ$hÿ~:§‰tµl‘kfWU´6Óy‘™3òžß8æ¿S&ÿ‚ƒ|ƒ;üOp1ÿPË�þ"¿2ÿ࢟¼%ñËã,:ï„/ÛPÒÓI‚ÔÍ$ óä$aÀ?Æ9®štìþ¿¯C ÕrVæLù ù�žæ¿[à�Z\KàŸˆr`fKËÒ9Æ¿$Û (â¿Y?àŽºÜx'âLkÖ+ÛÖ9Â�])´gJî¢> øa´Ç×XÀi5=0“ÿnuù_ÿ‚;ڣǮ o{ˆIÿÀh«ôûàF¾·?´Wín1þ‡ªih,×ågüOSûWísñ.ÑÝÀ?òV*t]ª?Eúª~Í_»ýNÏþ ¤Ú꿵†^tW{X.îïw¿Zý6ø¹z÷í%ðcE¸lÚ[ OYòû<ÑD‹ÿ€—&¿"¿`_‰ÿ¿jŸ]ÞJ!²»¼}2Yà/ŸÄ„Ÿ÷Ý+õö¼×.>xãáÅ™ ÃZÔš^¼è?ãÞÆý^sû$�sõ«»Ô^ŸæU^›õÿ#þ [ñÂ:Â7ðλ{©Ûk—Ñ=þ‘mf1ÄѺ¦&l•|ÍØã§\⿵MfI®]ƒ1¯Ü_Û7öG‹ö¶Ó<¿ˆ"Ю4›Ç’[ñœ$°•G˜*”Œ¦N:×â/ˆü6�ñQð¦•rølîMÏ�¼W}¦Â™Ë}–WóíÏЇzç]™Õê¥Ý¿5Y¼eûY|0ð¼g}¿†ôÛïÞ.xôkPàeÍh~ÙšMæ£û=xƒXÓGüM|3%·ˆ*02|ËYD‡ð õÎ~ÏdøóãÿÇ‘æ[éÛxGO›+8ó>=Œ¯úW¬xÄúÆOø§Lµ>ÊßP¿ðÅànG™îäüzškÈT“ó:/x’ÏÆ^ÑõÛ'I-õxoan¿ë#ǡÑ^ª^ÉãoÛ†(7,|áS!ã(—·Ï�ô>JU¯ØZ–ûà™áË÷ ªø;R½ðÍç<ﶔ„Ïý³)X?²=Áñ¬ßþ&6\ø³Å—Ik*®²´ÞÃ!ê>—ñrŸÿÁW>!jüWð×…!�ˆô]+í&ì�5ÃçŸ.8ÿ:Ìÿ‚T;·ÆŸáùÿ„u¿ô¦*ùóö¬ø€~&~О=×Ö_6ÞmRX-ßþ˜Ãû¨ÿHÇç_AÁ'Y?áyø£ÌûŸðŽ¿Ëïö˜ªŸÂrÇZ·>€ø·ñÃß?lëÍg_‹Q{k¯Aiivféüßµ;òl!äÖͧü+á’ü³Ûø¿Ž~MLg·®�*1ûë%1>Á&üpŸéÇšèþ2þÕŸ>xºøÇ\»ÓõI¬ã½Ž(´énÄåÐÈ1œ¡ãÚ³ÜîZ_[pßðP¯…žhÛoã$Î>q É‘ú×å/ÄV {Ǿ%Ôí¼Ï³ßjwWQy˱ö4®ã#±ÁéÚ¿Wì¿à¡ÿ,åwoêoûÐê§H¹ ãŸZü£ø�¬Zx‡âŠ5[2Ù_ê·wP9ŽI�Ð�yZEÕÝÒÖç9EVÇ Û@¥äè1Q±7§s[:w†ïµÐ"´ˆ˜ÇW=*õ×Ã}VÂ"áVaÜ&hUcA³ÁŒÔúçþ oðÇGñ—Æ�CYÕ`[¦ðí‚ÞYÅ*†_´´�RLz ÜG¡Áí_o|{×[âÄKO„·å·…<-öHõ?jW7i׶ìåRÎHûå~séùÌßØËö†—örø´š*ìË¥ÝDluDÈa$ëŸâB¼Žõú¼þ>ø ñÃM²Õu SÁºò*þäêÒ[‰âª”—ŸJ©é%+h{f�.DõëævZ/Œ~øoI³Òô¯øwOÓ¬âX-í¡Ô! `pß\&¹ðóö}ñ.«s©jÖÔu©³Ü\Ïo$’9êI-É©Gƒ?g3ÒËáçýõgþ4Âû9ÿχÃÏûêÏük’ÚçkwÞÆXø/û40çÿÉÿzÛükKþýžü ¬[ëZ&Ÿà-S´%â¾·{d’#ŽH9àã½H<û:'K/‡ƒþgþ4Óá�ÙʼÛ|:M¼îg²ÿzy‹_#šº¿²ý¦>3xKû¾£à/Þ>*uªí"Ú÷R ²¢cþ³ËË9#�Ó> ÿfø� ¿†<+àiÆùî*}u €¤ýI�ÿÀ{�Å¿Û‹á_Á_ Écá‹»j�ÆRÓKÑvý–#Û|‰ò"û&Oµ~K|cø£®|]ñ†§â]rçíZ•ü›ä~ˆ€" ì `è+» BR’›VKc‹ˆP‹‚wos‰ðV¯s¡x§OÔlßì÷–7ÝA&~䑸t?˜¯Ý¿iv_´çìæ“é3D%Öôøu �"µÄ‰Ïb².ÓéÍ~F²[I‡äÿv¾Çý�o�€yðç‰ ¹Õüq.ü[s=„‡¬‘ƒ÷Ð÷N=G9¯FSJpÝaªÆ-Â[3ô[Áÿ¼ñ;³x{Ç-¦i:üQ‹}oþ hâ"Q÷ˆI0 =«SA¿ø'ð’ÞûQÑo|áÅthžÎâÞ7u‰'é\¹øµû;üq°ƒRÔ5¯k¸Oí–‚;ˆÇ¡I°ãéTÒÛögÑ]o�|2·0|âS5ŽTö8&¼‡–kÈõ•Þ·OÌÕø?qñgâÖ¹ñF+i*|.ºbh:—˜Þþ!/›-ÈSÈBøž¢¾ ý¾þ4ÉíQi/‡oÌw¾···K˜N|»¥s)üŒŠ¸"½§ö�ÿ‚’x_šƃð²â/xšX¼¥ÕaB4ý?¶ô$~õÇ`ÏSØü+ðãÀÚŸ�|F·hÔoïfß$²’ï,¬rI'©$׫‚ÃJRö“VVÐó1uãû8;¾§ëg„Ñ.^î]Iã1�Fï�O"$R@'—'¾*o0úⱧVQ‡ ªÅ9ÝÐí%oâ_|(±ñ/È£ÖµÝ öÓÄzm¯5HcùÞ$>²Dí·ß…¡þÓ¿þ?ø7ÈÕõÿ*¼˜ûw‡|W4×VS)æ9a˜‚a‘øø/öÿ‚�Eð{ÃvŸþ&‹«¯[~ïK× C<ºtóÆXú¼C<å:`ŒcíMWÄŸ²§Æ«Äñ±©ü0ñ%̈?Ó53f.ûþn$ÿ¾ëší[È튌µ]KúoÃïÙ�Ä7?g´Ò¾ÞÜ3œEÖ®äzà=|)ý• ´h_•ý%–Ì7¬{/~ȶwqOm§ü#‚D��fÓÑÐûs]Ηû*kW¿ÿ…Oyq#q¾}=ÝÉÿ�óZ©_âl™Fß EøQû"IѾçÞ{/þ.ºÏ‡Ú¯À… }‚µ¯‡ÞŠù‘îSLÔìá²çap$ç8ú×;7ÃÿÙ*?’ãJøHŽ:‰ž?*Tÿ„ö?-»û3àðÈÿžš~sùÒiù„¡È/Ä�þÏŸ´‡‹üy¨jVº‡Â_‰«fÅšlÂêÏIÕícòŒ Dk"Cž‡�\z'‹lf_‰úœzÿ‰gøcâ=Bh•´o¯,¤šHÀù2åòp=k_šçìçàmRÒ|;*|4Ñ4�Oþ?l,ïì

Read more: http://www.cozworld.com/forum.php#ixzz26f4fwu00

Last edited:
It was set to show but the content was set to unpublished in CMS but was set to show in Slider! The forum data was set to show and it was showing but before it the slider was braking prior to this update it was showing on and off... Had to refresh the website to get it to show...

No it is not showing on CMS... Also the forums the colors of bottom part of it is white the top part is of the theme which is black and gray..

For the forum color, change the color of the StyleVar "dbtech_vbslider_forum_background" to what you want and that should make it match your site.

As far as the CMS goes, I'll need to have access to look into it. Could you please create and PM me with a temporary AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new AdminCP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues. It should ideally be a temporary account created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it

cozworld_slider_outer.png

If you look at the image it looks like it's using some of the themes mixed colors not sure how you say it but it's using two different colors...

It was set to show but the content was set to unpublished in CMS but was set to show in Slider! The forum data was set to show and it was showing but before it the slider was braking prior to this update it was showing on and off... Had to refresh the website to get it to show...

See this...http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f123/[cms]-slider-collapses-when-returning-cms-9103/
Ok, did some more thinking and figured out this is a very simple issue to fix. In the ACP, goto vBulletin CMS > Widgets > Configure vBSlider Widget. Once on that configure popup, change the cache time to 0 minutes instead of 5 minutes. That fixes the problem. :) This will be fixed in the next release.

Just went to go check it out, but your forum is currently offline. So I will try again tonight. As far as the issue with the colors, I will look into the Stylevars and see if its not pointing to the proper area in the CSS.

Yeah sorry my site got completely goofed up I did a bad thing I ran the update maintenance tool on the styles when the plugins where disabled it wiped every plugin style... Luckily I had a backup...

Anyways you can enable the slider and put it back in the cms but it gives me a ton of scrambled data at the top of the website...

Seems to be working just fine now. No scrambled data at the top, and its working on the CMS now as well. You just had a setting enabled (Enable vBSlider in any Global Template on the CMS ) that shouldn't have been when using the standard widget. Turned that off and its working just fine.

Seems to be working just fine now. No scrambled data at the top, and its working on the CMS now as well. You just had a setting enabled (Enable vBSlider in any Global Template on the CMS ) that shouldn't have been when using the standard widget. Turned that off and its working just fine.

Well your the boss man! Thanks for fixing that up! I remember when I first installed vBulletin and was like WTF is all this crap on the left in AdminCP now I got it going about five to ten times longer with all the DragonByte stuffS! I do appreciate all you guys have done... I get tons of new random visitors every month now and get a ton of regular users that never log in just like to troll the frontpage and read the news and game server lists but not an issue as my site is a rather big mixture of information... The Slider does do wonders...

Still getting that scrambled feed at the top of the website... It is on and off so I am going to disable the slider until something gets done about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.