Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Customer
I'm not sure if it is possible now, I read what mod does, but here's what I'd like to have:

I want to provide users to have real shops, some kind of vBulletin ebay so to call it. Certain usergroup would become trader and would be able to sell real items for real money. They should be able to sell unlimited amount of items sorted in categories they make. Every trader would have it's own shop with it's local address (link to its shop), he should be able to use more ways to charge its items (credit cards, paypal, COD...).

Also, I want integration with ads system, so traders could advertise they items on my site, or they whole shop, things like that. I suggested you make some mod for working with ads as suggestion for your sekrit mod. You could expand it with this kind od vBShop.

I could ask for certain percentage of all items sold based on shop category (easier to do this way, not through usergroups), or charge for ads showing on my site.

This system would be great for many vBulletin owners, some people would keep their shops on our sites if we are able to provide something like this.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
What you can do with vBShop 2.x Pro is:
* Ability to give users a user shop with input for banner URL. The shop owner receives 100% of the points spent in the shop into their own account.
* Ability to use the "Custom Item" type to have buyers input their name, address, etc.
* Ability to have the user shop owner notified when someone configures their item (i.e. fills out the name and address etc.)

You need vBCredits II Deluxe in order to support PayPal payments.

There is no integration for any ads system at this time, and it is not possible to get commission from sales from your users' shops.

Yes, I see potential in vBShop to become real shop (in sense that it could support real trade with real money), but it still isn't there.

Imagine that vBShop (or completely different mod) supports having real shops. This is something that would be very useful for everyone. Us who own vBulletin, our users who would like to sell something, users who would like to buy something and after all, you as makers of such mod. I think you'd sell this type of mod quite easily. All of this features could be pro only.

A full cart mod is something under consideration =)

Please do!!! I was about to put down my credit card on the pro version. Until i found this thread.

I have a dozen or so users who are going the have their own "shop" with products in each. If you could work on different payment gateways (example 2co payment) That would be spectacular.

It would be nice if you had a way to integrate SSL. There is a free mod for that at vb.org..

Anyhow very promising looking mod, i'll be checking back in for updates. When it's what i need i'll grab it. As your has a much better interface than similar options.

Status
Not open for further replies.