Taurus

Customer
I have been using yaas for almost a year now. If i use your activity mod, will we loose our points etc.??
Also, can I use my own medals? And is it possible to change the bar colors? (For use on darker skins, etc.)
Sorry for all the questions, but I really like this mod, and is seriously considering purchasing the pro version.

I have no idea about yaas :( But about the use of custom medals and bars...yes :) you can use them. Its highly customizable in every aspect. I can promise you will love it :D

I manually readded everything I had from YAAS. As far as I know, there's no import script, etc. Luckily for me, it was only about 10 awards and maybe 50 or so people so it wasn't too bad to redo manually.

I can say, I'm VERY happy with this product and getting rid of YAAS was nice as the support was... not good. This is written much better and has more features. =)

Thanks for the input! I have more than 11000 members. And you can imagine how many awards, etc......so yeah, I have to consider everything here.

You'll need vBA installed and enabled for it to work, so it's up to you if you want to continue to use YAAS for the time being and then shut it off after you've successfully imported, or if you'd rather wait with installing vBA until v2.1 is out :)