Status
Not open for further replies.

vijayninel

Hi,

We recently purchased and installed Advanced User Tagging Pro v2.0.3 on our forum Erodov Forums . However the Hash Tag Subscriptions feature is not working for us. When we try to add new hash words in the the New Hash Tag Subscriptions page in our control panel, the page just refreshes when we click submit. It does not save any hash words. Could you please provide a solution to this problem.

I'm unable to replicate this issue. Please ensure you've reverted all AUT templates and flushed any cache system like vB Optimise you may be running.

EDIT: It's possible it was fixed in a hotfix since the mod was released, you can also try re-downloading and re-uploading the files, and re-importing the XML file, to be sure you have all the latest fixes.

Last edited:
Hi, now I have a new problem. I can now add the hashes and am getting the notifications but there is no hashes tab in my profile page and so I cant see the hashes. This is happening on the default vb style as well.

Ok .. got that, but then why does clicking on the notification take me to a non existent tab on my profile page? Is such a tab supposed to be there at all? The url of the tab is /?tab=hashes#hashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings