Status
Not open for further replies.

KristerSwe

Customer
hmm Added some sub menu to the Album like albumall, picall, etc have 3 but only one is showing up...

only show the latest added sublink ??

Ok I see it happening, I will look into it asap.

I see it is a problem with the datastore, it is also happening to the dropdown items to, I will have to ask the team on what is going on, I will report back here when it is fixed.

Last edited:
Thanks Ozzy47 for the feed back, I'm also having the same problem will wait for a fix

cheers

KristerSwe Teascu Dorin trippy cykelmyggen

The issue has been resolved, please download v1.0.2 and upload the files to your server, and re import the xml.

Then you need to go to the Manage Dropdowns and the Manage Sub-links pages and just click on Save changes and everything should show up as intended.

KristerSwe Teascu Dorin trippy cykelmyggen

The issue has been resolved, please download v1.0.2 and upload the files to your server, and re import the xml.

Then you need to go to the Manage Dropdowns and the Manage Sub-links pages and just click on Save changes and everything should show up as intended.

Confirm its working

567.png

Same here. It't working.
I am thinking if it can be made to have a tab (with no link) but to show sublinks under it.

I don't believe that is possible, the tab has to be a link so the sub-links can associate with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back