Status
Not open for further replies.

meijin

Today I downloaded and installed 2.0.2 of this mod on my 3.8.7 forum, which had been running fine. Now my site is totally hosed and I cannot get into it at all. Here is the error I get at the top of the page:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 408

Then this error in the window:

Database error in vBulletin 3.8.7:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT IF(votenum >= 1, votenum, 0) AS votenum, IF(votenum >= 1 AND votenum != 0, votetotal / votenum, 0) AS voteavg, votetotal, thread.threadid, thread.title, thread.replycount, postusername, postuserid, thread.dateline AS postdateline, IF(views <= thread.replycount, thread.replycount+1, views) AS views, thread.lastposter, thread.lastpost, thread.lastpostid, pollid, thread.forumid, thread.open, sticky
, NOT ISNULL(subscribethread.subscribethreadid) AS subscribed, thread.iconid AS threadiconid, iconpath AS threadiconpath, post.pagetext AS preview, thread.attach
FROM thread as thread
LEFT JOIN subscribethread AS subscribethread ON (subscribethread.threadid = thread.threadid AND subscribethread.userid = 1) LEFT JOIN icon AS icon ON (icon.iconid = thread.iconid) LEFT JOIN post AS post ON (post.postid = thread.firstpostid)
WHERE open != 10
AND thread.visible = 1 AND thread.lastpost > 1320021358

ORDER BY lastpost DESC
LIMIT 10;

MySQL Error : Got error 134 from storage engine
Error Number : 1030
Request Date : Tuesday, November 29th 2011 @ 07:35:58 PM
Error Date : Tuesday, November 29th 2011 @ 07:35:58 PM
Script : WatchGeeks
Referrer :
IP Address : 75.73.99.139
Username : meijin
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.1.57

Not laying any blame towards anyone...I am just looking for some help in getting my site back up and running. Can someone please help? My email is meijin2k@gmail.com and I will be available tonight to anyone who can help. I am totally stuck. Can't access the CP or anything.

Thanks for your time and any help you can provide to me.

Michael

You can add this, define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); to your config file, right below the <?php

You will be able to log on to the site, then go to ACP, Plugins & Products / Manage Products and disable the Advanced Post Thanks / Like mod.

The remove that line you added in your config file and see if the problem still exists.

Thanks for your response. After repairing the thread, subscribethread, icon, post tables....I can get into the system. However, if I click to view an existing thread...I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'vB_Postbit_Factory' not found in /var/www/vhosts/watchgeeks.net/httpdocs/showthread.php on line 1041

I get the same error when trying to post a new thread. There are other issues and looks like alot of stuff some how got hosed.

Is there any way to just put all clean vBulletin files on my site? I just don't want to loose all of my prior work on this site.

Sorry to sound like a newbie, I am.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

BTW, Advanced Post Thanks does not show up in the products.

A Google search for "Got error 134 from storage engine" shows that it means the table has crashed.

Please use either the "Repair / Optimize Tables" or phpMyAdmin to run a full repair on all vBulletin tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.