Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigr

Customer
Hi Dragon Byte,

When a search is done the image name is not showing, any ideas how i can implement this? I tried a few things myself, but couldn't get it to work.

For example on Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - Gallery if i type Anderson into the search field i cannot see the names.

Also any chance of having a built in index page like i managed to create here : Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - Gallery ? Some parts don't work well due to my limited coding ability. :D

Thanks, Craig

What version of the gallery are you running? I checked and it should be displaying the name for the search results. I do like the layout you have on that browse page. I would page the categories though instead of having them all in one shot.

What version of the gallery are you running? I checked and it should be displaying the name for the search results. I do like the layout you have on that browse page. I would page the categories though instead of having them all in one shot.

Thanks for that. Thought i was running latest, but 2 versions behind. :)

I would split them, but it is beyond my skills. :D

Is it a CMPS module you tweaked or your own page? If it's your own page you can send it to me and I'll make it paged.
Let me know when you get the newer version up there and if the image title shows after that.

Hi Dylan, finally got around to updating the gallery to the latest version.

When i search for an image name the title still doesn't appear. Checked the gallery on this site too and same issue?

Also when i upgraded the category names do not show up on the list on the main gallery page now. Any ideas? - Gallery - Special Forces - Roll Of Honour as you can see the categories and images are still there.

Thanks again, Craig

[edit]Also notice if you click a category (for example : http://www.specialforcesroh.com/gallery.php?catid=5&gal=gallery) then click the sort drop down to another selection such as 'most commented images' it then shows the page navigation at the bottom, but also previous and next. Previous and next should not display?

Last edited:
I just noticed the previous/next on the dropdown. Good catch on that. I'll get that fixed in a release.
I checked locally and it's showing a name on the search results but just realized it's showing the wrong name. That's probably why I couldn't replicate it. I'll check that out as well.

Did you revert any modified templates? That's the only reason I could see the categories not showing if they were working before.

Did you revert any modified templates? That's the only reason I could see the categories not showing if they were working before.

Yes i reverted the templates i changed. That should then display the new correct templates? If so it still didn't work. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.