Status
Not open for further replies.

KristerSwe

Customer
First of all thanks for the fix for the fonts. works now.

Have added almost all layers and parts and wanted to test it and add text etc

edited the text regions and added the regions i wanted,all fine in ACP also the preview worked..

When i go to vBSig as user and try to assign a signature from new pack is save it and assigned to as
signature is not get saved. still the old one (default) and text not get assigned or visible either.
(working in admin when i do regions) have try clean cookies. also repair cashe inside vbsig.
any suggest what to do !?

Sent you the login erlier if u want to take a look ...

I can see the issue with saving images - vBSignatures currently does not support adding a new layer and have it used as Base.

You'll need to put the Base images for City in the main folder (along with the other base images) and then try again.

It's possible this is affecting the font saving too - also, if you re-download and re-upload the v1.0.0 download you'll see the default font files should now be fixed :)

ah okey. same folder. when you add them you select what pack to assign too. i think i could make a new seperated from the others. yes i will do the same for shadows and frame etc then. i will do as you say tomorrow and try all over again and se if its working. time to get some sleep here.

Thanks again Cheers!

Am Back!
Yes added base images to root and remaded category and layer and all works perfectly .
you see the new pack below ,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSignatures

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating