Status
Not open for further replies.

soso

Customer
I will be running my 1st competition at the start of March. (Reason why i bought Activity) Seeing you have no manual on how things are done using this can you answer a few questions, and add more if you think is needed ...

Will i need to empty all the previous data regarding activity from all members?

Is there no way to add what prize you will be adding for the contest as the drop down box only contains N/A?

When setting up a contest can something be shown in the profile telling the members that the contest scheduled will be coming up?

Any info you add will help when trying to set up contests ... :)

Cheers guys ... ;)

Will i need to empty all the previous data regarding activity from all members?
No, it'll only count activity from the start date of the contest.

Is there no way to add what prize you will be adding for the contest as the drop down box only contains N/A?
Awards :)

When setting up a contest can something be shown in the profile telling the members that the contest scheduled will be coming up?
There's currently no alerts system, nor is it possible to track the "progress" of the contest - this was a choice in order to allow the admin to decide whether the contest details should be made public or not (via their own announcements thread :)

Still not clear with this??

In the Activity Contest area, where it says Prizes, then below this it shows Prize #1 with the drop down box showing N/A how do i get an image to show in the N/A area .... :confused:

I answered it in my previous post :)

Set up one or more Award, and they will become available to you in the contests dropdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.