Status
Not open for further replies.

alptraum

Customer
Administrator problem.​

vbquiz-admin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered User problem

vbquiz-user.gif

I have sent

I fixed the report and comment error. It was hard coded links to the vbquiz.php file that you renamed. I'll have to fix that in the next version.

For the graph, it's because the graph is having problems with non English characters. I changed the name of the to straight English and it showed. I'll have to work on that for the next one as well.

I fixed the report and comment error. It was hard coded links to the vbquiz.php file that you renamed. I'll have to fix that in the next version.

For the graph, it's because the graph is having problems with non English characters. I changed the name of the to straight English and it showed. I'll have to work on that for the next one as well.

fixed? I still have problem

MUHAKEME.NET FORUMU - Sinema Bilgi Yar

report and comment error not fixed. Graph problem is not fixed.

If the guest visits the vbquiz I have error with the STYLE.Nevertheless the other problem isn´t solve yet.

guest-vbquiz.jpg

fixed? I still have problem

MUHAKEME.NET FORUMU - Sinema Bilgi Yar

report and comment error not fixed. Graph problem is not fixed.

If the guest visits the vbquiz I have error with the STYLE.Nevertheless the other problem isn´t solve yet.

I just checked that link you sent me and with the account you gave me I was able to comment on and report the quiz. Although I can't see anything in English and you do?

The graph isn't going to work because of the non English characters in the quiz title, that's something I have to track down in the graph program.

I just checked that link you sent me and with the account you gave me I was able to comment on and report the quiz. Although I can't see anything in English and you do?

The graph isn't going to work because of the non English characters in the quiz title, that's something I have to track down in the graph program.

If you want to see my forum in English, than klick on this link:

MUHAKEME.NET FORUMU

You wrote that you were able to comment on and report the quiz, but I cannot write. Please look at the pic:

admijn.JPG
In the version 1.2.1 I had the same problem and you could solve the problem with this link: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f93/maintenance-new-quiz-create-4618/

Now I did an update to 1.2.2 and I cannot see GRAPH.
And the last problem is that unregistered user cannot see the site like it´s in real. Look at this picture. You will see that it´s different than a registered user is seeing it.

If you want to see my forum in English, than klick on this link:

MUHAKEME.NET FORUMU

You wrote that you were able to comment on and report the quiz, but I cannot write. Please look at the pic:

In the version 1.2.1 I had the same problem and you could solve the problem with this link: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f93/maintenance-new-quiz-create-4618/

Now I did an update to 1.2.2 and I cannot see GRAPH.
And the last problem is that unregistered user cannot see the site like it´s in real. Look at this picture. You will see that it´s different than a registered user is seeing it.

I'm not sure why it's not working for you. I was able to comment and report. I got the graph showing again as well.

works.png

I'll check out the different between registered/guest. It looks like some tag isn't getting close and everything on there is getting set to bold.

I'm not sure why it's not working for you. I was able to comment and report. I got the graph showing again as well.

View attachment 1827

I'll check out the different between registered/guest. It looks like some tag isn't getting close and everything on there is getting set to bold.

I checked and the graph is only working in my forum only with English language package. My forum default package is turkish. In my forum the graph is not working with default language package (turkish).

To write a comment or to report makes only error in Google Chrome browser.
In Firefox and IE people can write comments and reports without any errors.

I checked and the graph is only working in my forum only with English language package. My forum default package is turkish. In my forum the graph is not working with default language package (turkish).

To write a comment or to report makes only error in Google Chrome browser.
In Firefox and IE people can write comments and reports without any errors.

I'll take a better look at the graph.
On the comments and reporting, I just tested and had it work with Chrome with the language set to Turkish.

I'll take a better look at the graph.
On the comments and reporting, I just tested and had it work with Chrome with the language set to Turkish.

now the comment works
clap.gif

I wait now for the graph, because it´s still not working

Attachments

• clap.gif
    clap.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.