Status
Not open for further replies.

snakev

Customer
Hi,

I installed Lite version on a test board to see how it works.

Before i buy the Pro version i have some questions:

I see that here at Dbtech it's very different the design of the activity tab, it have a progress bar and icons for Achievements. In my installation only text... I don't know if it's due to the lite version or that i'm using vB3, can i configure it to display the stats like here?

How technically does the system gives the achievements to users?, i cannot afford a full table scan on user table, because it's very large.

Thanks

I see that here at Dbtech it's very different the design of the activity tab, it have a progress bar and icons for Achievements. In my installation only text... I don't know if it's due to the lite version or that i'm using vB3, can i configure it to display the stats like here?
That is indeed a Lite limitation :)

How technically does the system gives the achievements to users?, i cannot afford a full table scan on user table, because it's very large.
In most cases there's 0 queries being executed to check whether a user is eligible for an achievement, since the user info is already initialised. The only issue we have with large boards is that the performance of the "Activity List" page degrades once the number of entries in the pointslog table grows beyond ~1 million. We have added a setting to disable this page for this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.