Status
Not open for further replies.

D19RNY

Customer
The items in the post-bit are appearing twice and some out of sync

9a76f106ede619334e602d65abf912d2.jpg

Please disable the postbit integration via vBShop / vBActivity / AUT / APTL settings. They should all have the same setting; a checkbox with "Below Post Count" that you must untick.

Please PM me with an FTP account and an AdminCP account and I'll look into it for you :)

This has now been solved, it ended up being vBOptimise cache needing a flush after the settings had been changed :)

Thanks Fillip H. for the Pro Help, my pages are looking much more neater and the postbit content takes up less space.
Its a very nice mod that makes a big difference.
Thanks DBTECH

One thing I noticed is that you mention "disable the postbit integration via AUT setting"

If you uncheck AUT postbit integration.. it removes the AUT counters from both the postbit and from the TAB display

To get it to work I had to leave AUT postbit integration checked.. AND set "Manual Postbit Deployment" to YES

Then it worked properly.

Fillip H.

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain that's been fixed in the previous version (1.2.3) - though it could have been a hotfix. It should just be possible to untick the Below Post Count setting.

In any case you figured out a work-around so that's alright :)

I had the same issue, but the only thing I cant figure out is how to get rid of the other non DBT info, like Location, Join date, Rep, Post count. it appears above the tabs and under it

Any idea?

Thanks

vBCredits II Deluxe -> Automatic Template Edits -> Postbit -> Show Advanced Options -> Hook Name -> dbtech_userinfo_right_after_posts and then the User Info #1 View that gets added by the export XML file found in the Pro version will have vBC stuff added to it :)

Hmm, I have the pro version I dont see anything about vbc, which is why I asked.

Perhaps the xml needs to be updated?

Last edited:
I mean, after the export I dont see anything about VBC.

I got it now, I didn't fully do it correctly

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.