Status
Not open for further replies.

skylab

I run a Paid Subscription forum on vBulletin. Users use the vBulletin built-in subscription option. I have only Paypal enabled.

The way I have it setup: Once a user pays for a subscription, the user is moved into another usergroup.
The issue: vBulletin isn't able to retrieve the information from Paypal anymore. In turn, the user doesn't get moved to the correct usergroup automatically and it's as if they never paid at all but in fact they have.

I looked deeper into the issue and it seems that vBulletin isn't getting the information back from Paypal that the order was complete. This results in vb_error_code invalid_subscriptionid inside my transaction log file.

I went through every plugin enabling and paying for it on my own site one by one to figure out which mod was causing the issue. I use the default theme although it was modded just a little bit by me but still holds most of the same stuff.

Mods installed:
DragonByte Tech: Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite
DragonByte Tech: vBActivity & Awards (Lite)
DragonByte Tech: vBCredits II Deluxe (Lite)
DragonByte Tech: vBShop (Lite)
Register Redirect
Tabs en vBulletin 4.x
vB Optimise Lite
VSa - Advanced Forum Statistics

I can provide you a user ID and you can test it out yourself if you'd like. I've done a few tests and comes out the same way. Enabling vBMail makes vBulletin + Paypal + Paid Subscription to stop working.

Hope you guys can get this resolved soon. Been using vBMail and I absolutely love it. Would love to mail my users again soon. Keep up the good work and let me know what else you need. :cool:

This has been fixed in a hotfix that's been available for Pro users but made it to Lite today. Please try re-downloading and re-uploading the files :)

Status
Not open for further replies.