Status
Not open for further replies.

max1982

Customer
Hi

am having a small problem with the Mail when ever i try to send a mail it gives me this error not sure if its the plugin or the forum. before i installed the Pro i had the lite v on and it was working good, after i got the pro i uninstalled the lite and installed the pro and this error start appearing.

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT 
			user.userid,
			user.username,
			user.email,
			user.usergroupid,
			user.membergroupids,
			user.salt,
			user.languageid,
			user.dbtech_vbmail_defaultkeyword,
			user.options
		FROM dbtech_vbmail_subscription AS subscription
		LEFT JOIN dbtech_vbmail_user AS user USING(userid)
		WHERE subscription.subscribed = '1'
			AND subscription.mailinglistid = 3
			AND user.dbtech_vbmail_bounceflag = '0'
		ORDER BY user.userid ASC
		LIMIT 0, 500;

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'user.languageid' in 'field list'
Error Number  : 1054
Request Date  : Monday, July 16th 2012 @ 05:33:29 AM
Error Date    : Monday, July 16th 2012 @ 05:33:31 AM
Script        : http://www.friendlygamersclan.com/vbmail.php?do=mailinglists&action=mailqueue&mailid=3&mailqueuehash=1af3c27e150e6f21bc938a50de645732
Referrer      : http://www.friendlygamersclan.com/vbmail.php?templateid=1&s=&do=mailinglists&action=sendmail&mailinglistid=3
IP Address    : 46.65.241.17
Username      : Maxy
Classname     : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.1.63-community-log

Not sure what user.Languageid in field list mean my knowledge is bad with php sorry :)

Thanks

Edit: also just found out that if i click on the view history there is a list there but there is no mails been received i set it only for 2 users to get them just for test but nothing will main thing is the error may be that's the cause of the problem.

Last edited:
Did you intend to set up an External mailing list? I hope you realise that this means you have to manually subscribe emails, forum users cannot subscribe to it.

In either case it's fixed, you can re-download and re-upload /dbtech/vbmail/actions/mailinglists.php and it'll be fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.