Status
Not open for further replies.

netpants

Customer
I just got done setting everything up, and I go into the battle arena to test things out before I make it live, and try and start a battle with a CPU player and all it does is say "Loading Assets" , and the game never starts. Any ideas please?

If it helps I get this error in IE in the bottom of the browser(status bar)

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; Media Center PC 5.0; SLCC1; .NET4.0C; Tablet PC 2.0)
Timestamp: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 08:50:13 UTC

Line: 3
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://www.mysite.com/misc.php?do=resize_images

Line: 372
URI: http://www.mysite.com/tripletriad.php?do=arena&act=battle&id=7

Last edited:
I also just noticed while testing that when you go into a battle where you can select cards, I am not able to click on any of the cards to select them. Its like the ajax, or flash or whatever if used in the script is not functioning.

This is most likely caused by your Image Resizer product. Could you please disable it and try again?

Thanks for your reply. I tried disabling both of them and it did not work. It still stayed on loading assets, and the cards were not clickable to move into a chosen deck.

You still have an error with a product that uses "image_resizer" in it - it is preventing all JavaScript on your site from functioning - including the FBConnect button.

Please try disabling all addons until said button starts working again, or ask on vBulletin.org what product may be using the misc.php?do=resize_images hook.

Hello. I figured out the files that were uploaded for that highslide plugin/product were uploaded incorrectly. But this did not solve my issue with triple triad. I am still receiving the following triple triad related error message in both IE 8, and Firefox

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; Media Center PC 5.0; SLCC1; .NET4.0C; Tablet PC 2.0)
Timestamp: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:47:32 UTC

Line: 374
URI: http://www.freefrag.com/tripletriad.php

It looks like you haven't completed the FB Connect setup; according to the source code, "appid" is blank.

You should probably either complete setting up a FB application or disable FB integration to avoid confusion for your users :)

Could you please bump up my account Fillip H. to a level where I can access Triple Triad?

I am unable to confirm this issue on your forum using IE9 on Win7 x64 or IE8 on Windows Server 2003 (WinXP) x86.

Sorry, I got this thread confused with another issue, my bad :(

I see the issue, though; you appear to be using vB SuperCharged or a similar mod that moves <script> tags (JavaScript) to the bottom of the page.

Could you please disable either that mod or the JS moving functionality within said mod and then try again?

Beautiful. That was the problem. Thanks for the extremely fast replies, and very helpful attitude. It shows that you truly care about your customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.