Status
Not open for further replies.

E.T.

Customer
Hi there,

This morning I´ve succesfully import all the games from ipbroarcade.

Scores are not saved after playing a game imported from ipbroarcade, the complete forum is displayed in the game view while saving.

Better to take a look yourself as this is hard to describe :)

Regards,

Marcel

Are any games working from ibproarcade? Can you pick one out that isnt if so (so i dont have to hunt around)

Freekoid - that sounds normal. The screen should have shifted to the scores below the game, showing you what you just did.

Sorry guys, not working for me.

Once submitted the score it will return to the game again without saving the score.

ET did you have v3 arcade games imported into your ibproarcade prior to now importing them with vbarcade?

Ill look at that game closer soon since i have your ftp.

Not that exactly, but did you import v3arcade game zips into your ibproarcade? It allows that, but does not mark such games, so my importer might incorrectly assume originall-v3arcade games to be ibproarcade, and not record scores from them properly.

That could be indeed....., I've collect multiple games from v3 a couple of years ago

An option will be to delete all the games and fill it with a complete new set of games, just to be sure we are test the right stuff...

Well, I am almost ready with the v3 arcade handler in an upcoming beta, which should process the old zips and mark them properly. It might also handle the scoring for the incorrectly-marked ibproracade games, but ill verify thats the case on your site in a little while.

Same problem here, but with the game Helicopter, when you lose, there's no option to submit score or anything, it just goes back to where you can click "Play" again to play the game and a score of 0 is submitted.

So it does submit, but a score of 0 every time. I couldn't tell you which this came from either, so I'll hold off and check again once you release the beta with that "fix" in it to see if it changes anything. Just wanted to document that I'm having this problem too, so it's not just one person. =)

It is a v32 game, and its missing its v32 file. I can look around to make sure it wasnt lost somewhere if you send me ftp and an admin login.

Yeah, Helicopter used to work ok. But odds are, it's what DW said about it being imported because it looks like one game type, but is in reality, another. I'll just want for whatever beta that lets us edit the game info and see what happens.

When I get some time later ill go through and check the games you are reporting, starting with ET (thanks for your patience!)

also, helicoptor is definitely a v3 game

Status
Not open for further replies.