Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
I have now installed vbcredits, and set up 2 events. One for post count, and one for thread count. It is working, as I can see members getting points.

What is not working is the Mass Update Transactions. Does not matter for what dates I set it, it will not update anything. No previous posts or threads. Just tells me no transactions found.

Can someone please clarify to me how to get this working please.

Read all of this before trying it. Once you have your list of users displayed, click to show advanced options.
Select the actions (you can do more than one) you want to target, and a date range (default is the entire existence of your board).
If you are doing a clean recount, I would put yes to calc events, yes to prune existing, no to reverse before delete, no for any date and no for any actions.
If you are using the lite version, you need to go down the list and set everyone's values as 0 that arent already. If you are using pro, then just put 0 for the formulas.

Then click update users! Give it some time to process everyone. Now, due to server strain it will only process the displayed users. Simply click next page and then update users again (it remembers the settings from the previous page) to process that page of users until everyone is processed. You might consider changing the number of users shown per page depending on how many you have and how well your browser handles displaying them.

Once all users have been processed, the status message at the top will contain a link to process pending transactions. Click that and locate the form for doing so, and submit it. Once it has finished processing the pending transactions, your users' amounts will be up to date :)

I don't see option how to change number of users to display, and even if I do and I put let say 500, do I have to do manualy every page?
I have 170k+ users

hm... yes :-/ the number of queries involved with rebuilding is pretty staggering. it is generally one query per action per user. if you selected all 45 (so far) and processed 150k users... thats 6.75 million queries :p so thats why i made it only process per page... so you can choose when to give your server a rest before moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.