Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Customer
How do i turn this option in quick reply for other groups. I have it for admin but only admin seems to have it

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 2
TBH I don't know, that should be standard in vB that is not something added by this mod.

I can't seem to locate a setting for it either, it's not under usergroups or in the PM settings.

Does it show up with this mod disabled?

seems to be ok on my test site but after so long trying to find this setting I have still not found it could do with a fresh set of eyes

i dont see anyone there helping if i can get the answer here it would be faster its now 3:50 am and been up all day trying to find out this setting I am so stressed out looking for this

Hey Force you may have checked already but in (message posting and editing options ) in acp is the quick edit option set to yes and or does everything look good in those settings for your board

Hey Force you may have checked already but in (message posting and editing options ) in acp is the quick edit option set to yes and or does everything look good in those settings for your board
everything in there is set to yes. Thanks for the help but still not it

I know its one of the plugins cauing this problem so going to run some tests on the test forum

I know its one of the plugins cauing this problem so going to run some tests on the test forum

that is what has crossed my mind as well ...everything is fine at your test site so what plugins do you have at reg site and not at test that may help you narrow down things perhaps

i am installing all plugins at test site so all will be the same as the live site. Once all settings are the same and each setting has been tested its hard to pin point the probem one. As this takes time its going to be a while before i am done

Can't you just disable your mods one by one on the live site to see which one is causing the issue?

Yeah I think it would be much easier to start with that instead of pulling your hair out. Maybe even disable all mods via config.php first, to see if it is a mod causing it.

The thing is this problem was not seen by me but a member and I am thinking it might be the browser or some addon he has installed on his browser as I made a normal account and it looked ok to me so it makes me think its from his side

That's quite possible, be interesting to know what browser, and comp he was using.

OK cool, let us know and maybe we can find a fix, if we are able to replicate his setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings