Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Hide

Hi,

I am planning on using Point Market System and want to integrate vbActivity Lite in it. I have both installed, and working perfect. But, I wondering is there any way I can create multiple currencies using vbActivity. I want to use Primary currency for shop item and secondary currency for forum item. Both will have different point accumulation scheme. Is it possible or any other alternative like vbCredits? If yes then how?

Another quick question, using vbActivity increases the postbit tremendously, is there any way I can remove Weekly and Monthly activity bars and just leave daily bar? I might consider installing postbit tabs but it doesn't look that good in postbit ;)

Thanks

Last edited:
There's no multi-currency option in vBActivity, it's not primarily intended as a points mod. vBCredits is a lot better when it comes to dealing with actual currencies :)

The Pro version of vBA allows you to control the bars and stats that appear :)

Does vbCredits accumulates points based on activity/actions too? I liked how I could customize vbActivity for each actions, are these settings also available in vbCredits? Will I be able to make multiple currencies and have them accumulated differently? and also what else I can do with it ? If I uninstall vbActivity and use vbCredits, will I still have all activity bars? ;) I will do research but I like asking experts ;)

wish I could use vbShop to do the same thing as Point Market System.

Thanks

Last edited:
vBCredits does not provide bars, but it does provide more control over the points accumulation.

And no, it's not possible to configure vBActivity to use a vBCredits currency as source of activity bars :p

What exactly is it you're looking for in PMS that vBShop can't do? AFAIK there's only a select few items that PMS can create, whereas vBShop gives unparalelled control over items and the vBulletin permissions system via items.

PMS has more professional interface and you can also add real-world item. You can specify shipment methods and it comes with really icon already setup ;) You can donate and do all other good stuff. I have tried using vbShop Lite and it hardly provides any options except for username change etc. Not sure about Pro though but PMS is free ;)

Also, if I installed vbCredits Pro, can I setup 2 points accumulation schemes. For example, Primary currency uses just posts to gain points and secondary is for all other things?

Thanks

I'll obviously disagree with you on the interface part :p

vBShop Pro comes with the option of using the Custom Item type to ask for real-world item shipping info, and also has donate functionality :)

You can configure vBCredits currencies to do whatever you want, yeah.

Do you have vbShop Pro installed here, because I can't see much options from the one you have installed here?

I am not trying to prove anything but the PMS has gambling, coupons creation, lottery converter etc. Other than that you guys have best plug-ins for vB ;)

Last edited:
Try clicking the Demo Site tab and you can try out the admin side of things as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings