southernlady

I just discovered DBTech because one of the owners has been posting over at XenForo and I'm excited to discover what y'all will be doing for that new software coming up.

I'm Liz aka southernlady. Been a forum admin for 5 years, I was a vb designer thru the 3 series, stopped designing when it went to 4. I own a scrapbooking store and plan on opening a theme house as soon as the beta is released for XenForo.

Liz

Heya Liz, welcome over!

Saw some of your posts over on XF, and i'm glad you decided to come join us =)

I've got a few ideas up my sleeve for XF focused products as it is, but need to wait to see the Beta before anything can get confirmed.

Definetely making the jump so far is the Shoutbox and the @ User tagging mod - southernlady to give you an example of it ^.^

Feel free to fire any questions you have either here or at XF =)

Cosmic

Cosmic, Thank you for the welcome.
Apparently I need to fix my profile, not set yet to get notice of replies. I'm already use to the alert/watch system on XenForo.
It was great to see you post over there...and know a fine Coding House was coming aboard. I knew several of the Design Houses were.

Liz

Welcome southernlady to
dragonbyte1a.png
, hope you enjoy your stay, if you need anything feel free to ask one of the staff members by posting in the proper forum.