Bug Front Controller Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakkuo23

Customer
So I have a callback for various add-ons and when the event listener for xenforo_model_user is enabled, it causes this error:
PHP:
Fatal error: Cannot declare class XFCP_(goes down the line)

If I go to DBTech_Shop_Application_Core and comment out the exception handler in the constructor, the error goes away and the entire website functions as normal.

It looks like it's declaring a brand new front controller there which is causing serious issues with other add-ons. I'm quite sure if you replicate this with the user upgrades it will occur for you.

I have also disabled every add-on and when enabling this one the error comes back.

Thanks!

Historically, this will only happen if you have another thing on your site initialising XF in a non-standard way, such as XenWord. Is this the case for you as well?

Historically, this will only happen if you have another thing on your site initialising XF in a non-standard way, such as XenWord. Is this the case for you as well?

No it's the user upgrades paypal callback, another credits addon callback and a custom callback I wrote.

Very strange that no-one else has reported this issue while still running both modifications.

Can you try disabling all other modifications, leaving only DB Shop and Credits enabled, then replicate the steps that your users take to receive the issue, and see if it still occurs?

Can you try disabling all other modifications, leaving only DB Shop and Credits enabled, then replicate the steps that your users take to receive the issue, and see if it still occurs?
I already did that and it was DBShop causing the issue. Basically as soon as I hit any model using XenForo_Model_User the error happens. Disabling that event listener for that class stops the issue.

Sorry, I mean leaving DB Shop and DB Credits enabled, disabling all other modifications. As this is not an issue I can replicate anywhere, it's likely another modification is causing DB Shop to create those errors and I need to know which modification it is.

Sorry, I mean leaving DB Shop and DB Credits enabled, disabling all other modifications. As this is not an issue I can replicate anywhere, it's likely another modification is causing DB Shop to create those errors and I need to know which modification it is.
I'm not using DB credits but AD credits. Keeping that enabled and enabling DB shop causes the error.

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

Hello hakkuo23,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Cannot Reproduce.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings