Bug DBSEO DBTAB Forum linked looped to content home not forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoZmicShReddeR

Customer
I am using DragonByte Tech: SEO (Pro) 1.0.3 and DragonByte Tech: vBNavTabs (Pro) (vB 4.2.0+) 1.3.1 when I disable DragonByte Tech: SEO (Pro) 1.0.3 the tab links to the forums but when enabled it links to the website root which is pointing to my domain which then leads to the content CMS page...

I must have forgotten to check all the navbar links and I didn't alter anything anywhere and not sure how this happened other than possible there was an update I committed from DragonByte and didn't notice the navigation bar wasn't working correctly.

I even added a new forum navbar link to see if there was something going on other than SEO causing it and it takes me to the website content page... When I hover over it it just says cozworld.com but when I disable DBT SEO it links to cozworld.com/forums.php

Last edited:
If you turn off the "Force Directory Index" setting in the General settings, it will no longer crop out /forum.php or /content.php or whatever you've set as your forum home.

The setting was broken in all versions prior to 1.0.3, which would explain why it suddenly started doing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings