Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Customer
Can you add the option so it shows in the chat box all posts made in the CMS as now there is only the options to show blog and forum posts and replies

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It is under consideration for future releases, may not make it into the next one, but it may.

Q: How often are products updated?

A: There is no set number of updates guaranteed for any product

Less formal answer:
Our aim is to update each product with at least 1 major and 2 medium sized updates per year. This isn't a rule though, and often products get 2 or more major updates a year, and anything up to a dozen medium updates depending on the popularity of the product. On rare occasions certain products may receive less, though this has never happened so far.

A major update is one that adds one or more large new functionalities (i.e adding an awards component to an activity modification. Adding support for real money to a points modification).

A medium update is one which develops current functionality, or adds some small new features. An example would be adding a lottery feature or a bank to our vBShop modification.

Major updates are often accompanied by a price increase. If you have purchased before the increase, you will not have to pay any extra. We will always strive to give you at least one weeks notice of any impending price increases.

You can usually tell what kind of updates a product has had via its product number. Product Name version X.Y.Z

X represents a major update e.g from v1 to v2.
Y represents a medium update e.g from v1.0 to v1.1
Z represents a minor update or bugfix e.g from 1.0.0 to v 1.0.

well as i have the life time version then I never have to pay for any updates for any more updated versions in the future is that right

Yes that is correct.

Q: What do I get for my money?

A: A license to use the software as described in our Terms & Conditions document http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/conte...rms-Conditions

Less formal answer:
With any purchase you get the right to use the software for as long as you like on 1 website. The "time" specified on each license (e.g "3 months", "1 year") refers to how long you will be eligible to receive and use updates for the product (please note that as per our T & C there is no guarantee of updates – have a look at our aims section for info on our targets, though).

As a paying customer you will receive priority over other users when it comes to receiving support and get to feel awesome that you are supporting a small independent software studio!

love your work and the chat program is the best so many options I also love the part that if you dont have access to a section and a post in made in it you dont see that post in the chat box

Status
Not open for further replies.