Status
Not open for further replies.

SaN-DeeP

Customer
1. i just tried to give a quiz and clicked on back button..i was able to see my answers after i clicked on mark completed and redirected to results page..i was also able to click on edit quiz button to edit my entry but time was run out so i wasnt able to edit my entries.. :D

so if time is available and u submit ur entry before time, u can click on back and modify answers after seeing ur result to manipulate it. :o

2. Guests can see take quiz button and on clicking the same - this message "We are sorry but you do not have permissions to take quizzes. Please speak with the administrator if you feel this is in error"

3. "ID" of category can be changed and entered in category management.. if i create 20 category and i need 21st category @3rd position, i need to press up button for 22 times..do something for this..

actually u also show subcategory on same page as category in admincp..so it's making problem..suppose i had 4 main categories and 5 subcategories in each, if i need to enter 6th and 7th subcatogry in 1st and 2nd main category, i need to jump all subcategories of other main categories too..

dropdown while creating quiz need to be modified too..current drop down isnt differentiating betweeb category and subcategory, so all category as well as subcategory looks same..

it's fine if u allow guests to click on take quiz button, but after clicking it shd show message to login or show login window.

Last edited:
1. i just tried to give a quiz and clicked on back button..i was able to see my answers after i clicked on mark completed and redirected to results page..i was also able to click on edit quiz button to edit my entry but time was run out so i wasnt able to edit my entries.. :D

so if time is available and u submit ur entry before time, u can click on back and modify answers after seeing ur result to manipulate it. :o

2. Guests can see take quiz button and on clicking the same - this message "We are sorry but you do not have permissions to take quizzes. Please speak with the administrator if you feel this is in error"

3. "ID" of category can be changed and entered in category management.. if i create 20 category and i need 21st category @3rd position, i need to press up button for 22 times..do something for this..

actually u also show subcategory on same page as category in admincp..so it's making problem..suppose i had 4 main categories and 5 subcategories in each, if i need to enter 6th and 7th subcatogry in 1st and 2nd main category, i need to jump all subcategories of other main categories too..

it's fine if u allow guests to click on take quiz button, but after clicking it shd show message to login or show login window.

1. I just checked and you are right. Although, they cannot resubmit the entry, if they try they will get an error saying that the entry has already been scored. I'll put some code in there that will give the same error if they try to go back to the edit questions area.

2. That's the way it was supposed to work. Logged in users get an error message, guests get a login/register message. I'll check the code on that so it's fixed for next release.

3. I'll add it to the feature request list.

btw, if maximum tries are >1, and user is giving quiz for 2nd time or further, then obviously he knows correct answers either by google or by our future feature to show answer after taking quiz..
any fix for that?
it'll show % attemptwise.. % in first, % in second, % in third..and some negative marks per attempt..eg. every second attempt 1% will be charged.. or u figureout something more acceptable which fix this issue too

btw, if maximum tries are >1, and user is giving quiz for 2nd time or further, then obviously he knows correct answers either by google or by our future feature to show answer after taking quiz..
any fix for that?
it'll show % attemptwise.. % in first, % in second, % in third..and some negative marks per attempt..eg. every second attempt 1% will be charged.. or u figureout something more acceptable which fix this issue too

I can add it to the list but I doubt we'll add something like that. It's up to the admin if they want to display the correct answers and if they want to let users take the quizzes more then once. If you want to display the answers and are worried about them going back through and cheating then I'd just suggest making the usergroups max retry 1. Taking percentage off for each retry would really just fudge the score and not make sense.

Taking percentage off for each retry would really just fudge the score and not make sense.
that's real system in our colleges here, if you fail and given exam again, you can get more marks, that's why "x%" are charged per attempt. :)

If you dont want to do like that, then u shd show "x" no of results for that user too, "y%" in first test and ""z%" in second test etc..

When you view the quiz the quiz history for that user is shown with the date they took the quiz and the score they got.

When you view the quiz the quiz history for that user is shown with the date they took the quiz and the score they got.

Code:
http://www.medicalgeek.com/vbquiz.php?do=quiz&id=1

i cant see quiz history of users who have taken quiz..i need to click on quiz entry to see that.

user socring among top 3/5 shd be visible too on quiz page with their score in brackets.

Code:
http://www.medicalgeek.com/vbquiz.php?do=quiz&id=1

i cant see quiz history of users who have taken quiz..i need to click on quiz entry to see that.

user socring among top 3/5 shd be visible too on quiz page with their score in brackets.

Yes, to see all users entries you view the current entries. I meant that when you view the quiz, you see your quiz history for that quiz.

Yes, to see all users entries you view the current entries. I meant that when you view the quiz, you see your quiz history for that quiz.

if possible, display top socrers and taken history of all("x" numbers on quiz page) users on quiz page.

if possible, display top socrers and taken history of all("x" numbers on quiz page) users on quiz page.

There is all kinds of data we could put on the main quiz view page, it's a matter of real estate. I like to keep the data that's pertinent for all quiz types on the main page and data that's pertinent to certain quiz types on other places.

There is all kinds of data we could put on the main quiz view page, it's a matter of real estate. I like to keep the data that's pertinent for all quiz types on the main page and data that's pertinent to certain quiz types on other places.

So results (top scores), users who have taken are common for any quiz,isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.