Status
Not open for further replies.
Also samething happen with "Insert preview break" i dont know if is related but if you could test also :)

thanks

Indeed it is, I'm working on this issue right now. If you want you can disable "vB Overload Cache" until the issue has been resolved.

Just incase anyone else is reading, this bug is only occuring in vB 4.0.3, 4.0.2 is unaffected.

Deceptor,

i have some graphics of difference of mysql usage before and after vb optimiser if you are interested

mysql.jpg

as you can see after enabled your plugin my mysql traffic go under 1mb this is amazing :)

Hey magmf, that's fantastic! By all means we'd love to show off some data, if you're happy to provide that and if possible any CPU graphs pre/post installation we'll plonk 'em on the vB Optimise Public Statistics page :)

In regards to the bug, I have resolved it on my local but I'm changing some of the structure around to remove the dependancy on filecache. Update should be out tonight or early tomorrow :)

about cpu... well i have a really big box so I could not see any difference... it's 16 processors box...

cpu.jpg

take a look... but related to mysql usage it's incredible and.. tomorrow i will have more data on my week graphics to share with you.

I will be waiting your fix for cms problem. Thanks.

Well there is a slight drop, but since you have 16 processors it's not gonna show much, just glad it's having a positive impact! :)

Is there any chance of having any loop in this version 2.0.1 ?

memcache hit's
Request Rate (hits, misses) 4514.00 cache requests/second
Hit Rate 4493.21 cache requests/second

the load is bigger than before

top - 21:33:18 up 3 days, 9:05, 1 user, load average: 2.23, 2.08, 1.66

lets see until tomorrow if everything is ok or not..

Hm, you can try edit the following file:
./vb/cache/vboptimise.php
Find:
Code:
parent::shutdown();
Replace with:
Code:
//parent::shutdown();

Save then upload, let me know if it resolves the number of hits per second :)

PHP:
                if (sizeof($kill))
                {
                        $cache = vb_optimise::$cache->vbcache_getindex();

foreach ($kill as $key)
                        {
                                unset($cache[$key]);
                        }

vb_optimise::$cache->set('vb.cache.index', $cache);
                }

//parent::shutdown();

Only changes have been to the vB Overload Cache, so you should be fine to run everything else with that off. So far I'm unable to find any potential loop other than the php edit described - looking into it today :)

hey Deceptor do you have some instant messenger like msn, gtalk , skype ? so we can look into my problem in real time ?

Just sent you my contact, I have too just updated the 2.0.1 download, so we'll try that out when I speak to you.

Spoke on messenger - this issue is now resolved with the loop, and the original bug of CMS data not updating has been confirmed to be working now. magmf has been kind enough to show me some of his resource statistics in CPU/Disk/MySQL and will provide any updates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.