Status
Not open for further replies.

rsnf

Customer
For some reason all my members are scoring 0% on the quiz's and I am certain they are scoring better than that. Please help before my members castrate me lol.:mad:

Check the question setup. View the questions and verify that you have a correct answer selected for each question and that correct answer has a point value. If it does then I'd need you to pm me admin access to check out what's going on.

Is there any way to update the quiz scores after making this fix? As I made this error and had to fix it but now the people who have taken the quiz only have 0 marks next to their name.

how many users are you talking about? You could go into the database and reset the completed field then have them go in and rescore it. If it's a large number of users I could probably write up a run once type of script to rescore the taken quizzes for a given quiz.

I'm having a similar problem (on the 3.x version). As far as I can tell, all 8 questions are set up correctly, as the attached screenshot should indicate. However, I score 0% every time I take the quiz.screen.jpg

I'm having a similar problem (on the 3.x version). As far as I can tell, all 8 questions are set up correctly, as the attached screenshot should indicate. However, I score 0% every time I take the quiz.View attachment 3134

You might want to start a new thread with this to make sure the developer sees it - this thread was marked as resolved so he won't receive a notification about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings