Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew SEO

Customer
Hi There

The product looks fantastic but im not quite there yet with it. I have errors such as the one below?

Warning: Missing argument 1 for DBSEO_Datastore::flush(), called in ..../dbtech/dbseo/actions/admin/save.php on line 71 and defined in ..../dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_datastore.php on line 61

What do i need to do in order to get this working? as all my category content and threads have disappeared when i enable the product. Im sure its something simple as it's not writing.

Kind Regards

Andrew SEO

Dragonbyte Fan

Sorry about that. I've uploaded a hotfix to /dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_datastore.php which should resolve this issue for you.

If this does not fix the issue with disappearing content, please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account and I'll investigate it further :)

Update: I have investigated this issue on your site and it would appear as if the .htaccess file was lacking the rewrite rules DBSEO requires to function.

I have added this information and your rewrite rules now appear to function correctly. I've tried browsing a thread, and it displays all content correctly.

If you have any further issues, let me know and I'll look into them :)

Fantastic - I really do appreciate your help. Great products and Great Support! I will spread the good word about your site!

Not a problem, glad to be able to be of assistance. I'm always worried that something ends up being a server issue (especially with mod_rewrite), so when I can handle something on the spot I'm pretty happy too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.