Bug Users Unable to Delete Uploaded Files (Not Database Entries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webbstre

Customer
Hello again! I'm having a little trouble with users finding they are unable to delete the zip and rar files they upload into the database. They want to remove them and replace them with the updated files, but find they cannot push the Remove File button next to the filenames. I can't find any kind of advanced user permissions, so I'm guessing this is a bug.

Did you ever give me live account access? I looked in my history and only found the test site. If you didn't, can you give me access to be able to add downloads? I don't need admin right now, might have to upgrade the account later though.

So... my users are still having this problem, plus some other weird problems, and I haven't heard anything from anyone here in a while. Is anyone still looking at this? I could really use some support :/

I'll tag Dylan to make sure he hasn't overlooked this. He has been dealing with some health issues recently, apologies for the delay.

I got a PM from him now. Sorry to hear about the health problems. I'll continue this conversation via PM then. Thanks Cosmic.

Status
Not open for further replies.